In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Sparks & Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The 11th Edition is thoroughly updated with the latest evidence-based information for nursing diagnoses, Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, 11th Edition, provides fast, efficient access to clearly written, comprehensive information about the NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses to help nursing students and practicing nurses meet the healthcare needs of patients.
Each of these 244 comprehensive monographs reflects the nursing process and the expertise of leading nursing clinicians, educators and researchers to instill clinical confidence in any care setting. Units are now alphabetically organized for easy reference.
This edition adds 17 new nursing diagnoses, updated information for 72 nursing diagnoses and updated definitions and content meeting the 2018–2020 NANDA-I standards, as well as an updated feature highlighting interventions that meet the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) criteria for patient-centered care or safe practice.
Features of Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference 11th Edition PDF:
- UPDATED! 2018-2020 NANDA-I diagnosis and standards, Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) labels incorporated throughout reinforce clinical confidence and quality of care.
- NEW! 17 new diagnoses keep students on the cutting edge of nursing practice.
- UPDATED! QSENcompetency icons throughout reinforce important considerations for safe care.
- UPDATED! Alphabetical organization helps students find diagnosis information quickly and easily.
- Selected Nursing Diagnoses by Medical Diagnosis (Appendix I) delivers clearly written, authoritative care plans for every stage in the life cycle.
- Related Factors sections strengthen students’ diagnostic capabilities.
- Quick Reference tables list diagnoses by life stages for access at a glance.
About the Author:
- Language : English
- Paperback : 968 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975141741
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975141745
- Item Weight : 2.3 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1 x 8.9 inches.
Download Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference 11th Edition PDF:
You can easily download Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference 11th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.