In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands 3rd edition pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Bringing together more than over 120 expert contributors from otolaryngology, general surgery, endocrinology, and pathology, Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands, 3rd Edition, presents an interdisciplinary approach to surgical management and treatment of benign and malignant disease. This renowned text/atlas is an ideal resource at all levels of surgical experience: for residents and junior surgeons, it clearly provides all relevant anatomy, surgical procedures, and workup; for experienced surgeons, it details the management of difficult cases, including revision surgery. Highly illustrated and accompanied by dozens of videos, this edition brings you up to date with the full continuum of care in thyroid and parathyroid surgery.
features of Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands 3rd edition:
following are the prime features of this book given below;
- Easy-to-follow, templated chapters cover preoperative evaluation, surgical anatomy, intraoperative techniques, and postoperative management, for a full range of disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- More than 30 procedural videos walk you step by step through minimally invasive thyroid surgery, surgical anatomy and monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, surgery for locally advanced thyroid cancer and nodal disease, and more; plus 23 chapter guide videos from the authors with Surgical Text Video Editor-in-Chief Gregory W. Randolph, Jr .
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics includes recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring, minimally invasive surgery and the role of PET in staging and surgical planning.
- Expert guidance on thyroid cancer, including multiple chapters on PTC, MTC and HCC, ATC and NIFTP.
- New chapters cover medical oncology and TKI therapy.
- Extensive coverage of key topics such as FNA mutational analysis, transoral and minimally invasive surgery, recurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring, management of RLN paralysis, all aspects of parathyroid disease, ethics, malpractice, and more.
Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery 2nd Edition pdf
Download Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands 3rd edition pdf free:
You can easily download Surgery of the Thyroid and Parathyroid Glands 3rd edition pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply