In this following post we share a PDF link of Surinder Kumar Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope you will find it helpful for your studies.
It is very popular microbiology book that has a very comprehensive text. Medical Microbiology is a very difficult subject considering the huge volume of the syllabus that needs to be learned in such a short period of time during the 3rd-year of medical school. The standard textbooks in the field of medical microbiology that tightly focused on important fundamental concepts of microbiology with high-yield pearls to help you ace your medical school tests. This edition is too gigantic for medical students because they have to deal with other nerve-wrecking subjects.
This book is authored by Surinder Kumar (Director Professor in the Department of Microbiology at MAMC, New Delhi, India), who has left no stone unturned to make this book readable and comprehensive enough to meet the demands of the medical students around the world.
Section of Essential of Medical Microbiology:
Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been divided into seven sections which are listed as follows:
- General Bacteriology
- Systemic Bacteriology
- Medical Mycology
- Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Key Features of Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF:
- The content inside the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been designed to meet the demands of both medical students and healthcare practitioners. This book is also very useful for PG Entrance Exams of India.
- High-yield medical microbiology facts and pearls have been presented in tabulations and bulleted format to maximize learning.
- Lab diagnosis and treatment have been presented in separate boxes that are found on every page for various microorganisms.
- 600 high-definition and color-full images to help students build a clear concept.
- Important sections such as immunology and virology have gone significate update and thus they reflect latest trends in medical microbiology.
- Latest and hot medical microbiology topics such as Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, Ebola Virus, multi-drug resistant bacteria and Polio Virus Eradication have been incorporated in this edition.
- Students will also find MCQs and important clinical case-based essay questions at the end of each chapter which will allow them to test their knowledge.
Murray’s Medical Microbiology 8th edition pdf FREE Download
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION #1: General Bacteriology
- Historical Development of Microbiology
- Morphology of Bacteria
- Physiology of Bacteria
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Culture Media
- Culture Methods
- Identification of Bacteria
Review Of Medical Microbiology & Immunology PDF 14 Edition Free Download
- Bacterial Taxonomy
- Bacterial Genetics
Other sections include the following:
SECTION #2: Immunology
SECTION #3: Systemic Bacteriology
SECTION #4: Virology
SECTION #5: Medical Mycology
SECTION #6: Miscellaneous
SECTION #7: Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Download Essential of Medical Microbiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Essentials of Microbiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply