In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The long-anticipated 2nd Edition of Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: A Personal Tutorial presents a unique tutorial-style approach to the information beginners and experts alike need to establish or enhance their oculofacial surgery practice.
Superbly illustrated, this book contains over 600 illustrations and clinical photos and follows a step-by-step approach to explaining both the diagnostic and procedural aspects of practice, foundational concepts, and state-of-the art advancements. Whether your background is Ophthalmology, ENT, Plastic Surgery or Dermatology, Dr. Nerad’s “over the shoulder” approach to teaching and clinical pearls learned over years of practice make this a “must read” surgical reference.
Features of Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: A Personal Tutorial 2nd Edition PDF:
Following are the few important features of this book;
- Offers a unique, conversational approach to complex topics. Dr. Nerad’s writing style mimics a “one-on-one” tutorial, helping you learn even the most intimidating oculoplastic surgical techniques.
- Reflects current practice with significant updates throughout, including updated coverage of both cosmetic and functional procedures to improve “how you see and how you look”.
- Features the latest aesthetic eyelid and facelift procedures and new filler and botulinum toxin techniques in addition to functional procedures that are aimed at restoring vision.
- Outlines important anatomy and diagnostic considerations alongside step-by-step procedural guidance.
- Provides clear visual guidance with an outstanding combination of over 600 high-quality artworks and surgical photos.
- Includes access to over 90 video clips that depict select procedures, showing you Dr. Nerad’s techniques and tips in real time.
- Features checkpoint boxes and major point reviews in each chapter as a quick reminder of critical points in addition to comprehensive suggested reading lists for further study.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 672 pages
- Item Weight : 4.74 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.87 x 5.51 x 1.57 inches,
Download Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: A Personal Tutorial 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery: A Personal Tutorial 2nd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply