In this post we have shared an overview and download link of CREASY AND RESNIK’S MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE PRINCIPLE and PRACTICE 8TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Provide top-level obstetrics and gynecology telephone triage that is safe, efficient, and effective, with Telephone Triage for Obstetrics & Gynecology, 3rd Edition.This at-your-fingertips guide offers a wide range of current, evidence-based protocols, backed by proven patient-questioning techniques, quick-reference charts, and real-life patient scenarios.
Adaptable to private practice, hospital, clinic, or call center, this invaluable guide will help ensure that your telephone triage standards stay high, while your practice serves individual patient situations with empathy and accuracy, right from the start.
Features of Telephone Triage for Obstetrics & Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Quick-reference sections that arrange protocols alphabetically for fast locating
- Easy-to-follow, data-gathering, flowchart format that helps you quickly determine the nature and urgency of the caller’s problem, and choose the appropriate intervention
- Easy-to-explain patient-education sections after each protocol
- Basic Triage Assessment Forms that address specific problems and require vital patient data
- Guidance on developing “telephone charisma” and the power of sympathetic listening
- Effective patient questioning techniques —pertinent questions to ask, types of questions, time management, getting clarification
- Real-life call scenarios that point out problems with not listening fully to the patient, skipping relevant questions, or exerting judgments
- Covers telephone triage basics, including logistical and legal considerations, assessments, telephone communication basics and challenges, and more
- Offers obstetric protocols, including overviews of preconceptual and infertility, early management of unintended pregnancy, fetal prenatal screening, early pregnancy evaluation and surveillance, and more
- Offers gynecologic protocols, including overviews of abnormal bleeding and spotting, amenorrhea, barrier contraceptives, breast complaints, emergency contraception, injectable contraceptives, intrauterine contraception, menopausal concerns, and more
- Vital guidance for all gynecologic nurses, obstetric nurses, certified nurse midwives, OB/GYN nurse practitioners, all triage nurses, and health professionals at call centers.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 448 pages
- Item Weight : 2 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.01 x 0.9 x 9 inches.
Download Telephone Triage for Obstetrics and Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Telephone Triage for Obstetrics and Gynecology 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.