In this post we have shared an overview and download link of The Clozapine Handbook: Stahl’s Handbooks PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Real-world and clinical trial data support that clozapine is the only effective antipsychotic for treatment resistant schizophrenia and other severe mental illnesses. Clozapine also reduces rates of suicidality, psychiatric hospitalization and all-cause mortality. However, clozapine is underutilized for two reasons: misunderstandings of its efficacy benefits and misapprehension of, limited knowledge or misinformation about the management of treatment related risks and adverse effects.
Features of The Clozapine Handbook: Stahl’s Handbooks PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- In response to worldwide efforts to promote clozapine use, this user-friendly Handbook provides clinicians with evidence-based approaches for patient management, as well as logical approaches to the management of clinical situations and adverse effects.
- It outlines clearly the rationale for specific management decisions and prioritises the options based on this logic.
- This Handbook is designed for use by clinicians worldwide and is essential reading for all mental health care professionals.
Table of contents:
2. Understanding hematologic monitoring and benign ethnic neutropenia
3. Binding profile, metabolism, kinetics, drug interactions and use of plasma levels
4. Managing constipation
5. Managing sialorrhea
6. Managing sedation, orthostasis and tachycardia
7. Managing metabolic adverse effects
8. Managing seizure risk and stuttering
9. Fever, myocarditis, interstitial nephritis, DRESS, serositis and cardiomyopathy
10. Eosinophilia, leukocytosis, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytosis, anemia, hepatic function abnormalities
11. Managing enuresis and incontinence, priapism, venous thromboembolism, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, tardive dyskinesia and obsessive compulsive disorder
12. The efficacy story: treatment resistant schizophrenia, psychogenic polydipsia, treatment intolerant schizophrenia, suicidality, violence, mania and Parkinson’s disease psychosis
13. Addressing clozapine positive symptom nonresponse in schizophrenia spectrum patients
14. Discontinuing clozapine and management of cholinergic rebound
15. Special topics: child and adolescent patients, elderly patients, patients with intellectual disability, pregnancy and risk for major congenital malformation, lactation, overdose, postmortem redistribution
About the Author:
Jonathan M. Meyer is currently a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego and a Psychopharmacology Consultant to the California Department of State Hospitals. Dr Meyer is an internationally recognised speaker on psychopharmacology and the treatment of severe mental illness, and is Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association.
Stephen M. Stahl is currently a Professor at the University of California, San Diego and serves as Honorary Fellow in the psychiatry department at the University of Cambridge. He is also the Chairman of the Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI) and Arbor Scientia Group. Dr Stahl serves as the Director of Psychopharmacology Services at the California Department of State Hospitals as well as the Editor-in Chief of CNS Spectrums.
Download The Clozapine Handbook: Stahl’s Handbooks PDF Free:
You can easily download The Clozapine Handbook: Stahl’s Handbooks PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.