In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Understanding Global Health 2nd Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The first edition of Understanding Global Health set a new information standard for this rapidly emerging subject. Written by a remarkable group of authors and contributors, this comprehensive, engagingly written text offers unmatched coverage of every important topic–from infectious disease to economics to war. Created with thenon-specialist in mind, Understanding Global Health explores the current burden of disease in the world, howhealth is determined, and the problems faced by populations and health care workers around the world.
Features of Understanding Global Health 2nd Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book;
- The second edition has been thoroughly updated to include the most current information and timely topics.
- New chapters cover such topics as human trafficking, malaria and neglected tropical diseases, surgical issues in global health, and mental health.
- Every chapter includes Learning Objectives, Summary, Study Questions, and References and, in many instances, practical case examples.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Global Health: Past, Present, and Future
- Chapter 2. The Global Burden of Disease
- Chapter 3. Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Surveillance
- Chapter 4. The Health of Women/Mothers and Children
- Chapter 5. Human Trafficking
- Chapter 6. Environmental Health in the Global Context
- Chapter 7. Nutrition
- Chapter 8. Primary Care in Global Health
- Chapter 9. Malaria
- Chapter 10. Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS
- Chapter 11. The Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Chapter 12. Emerging Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance
- Chapter 13. Injury and Global Health
- Chapter 14. Surgical Issues in Global Health
- Chapter 15. Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Chapter 16. Aging Populations and Chronic Illness
- Chapter 17. Global Mental Health: The World Mental Health Surveys Perspective
- Chapter 18. Global Health Communications, Social Marketing, and Emerging Communication Technologies
- Chapter 19. Economics and Global Health
- Chapter 20. Health Systems, Management, and Organization in Global Health
- Chapter 21. Global Health Ethics
- Chapter 22. Education and Careers in Global Health
About the Author:
William Markle, MD
Program Director, Family Medicine
University of Pittsburgh
Melanie Fisher, MD
Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Director of the Global Health Program
West Virginia University School of Medicine
Ray Smego, MD
Associate Dean for Educational Development
Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Commonwealth Medical College
Download Understanding Global Health 2nd Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Understanding Global Health 2nd Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.