USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective―the highly regarded Secrets Series® provides students and practitioners in all areas of health care with focused, engaging resources for quick reference and exam review.
Written by prolific author Dr. Theodore X. O’Connell, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 6th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of topics on this high-stakes exam. This bestselling resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that prepares you for the broad-based diagnosis, treatment, and management questions you’ll face on the vignette-style USMLE exam.
Key Features Of USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF:
Below is the quick overview of some important features of USMLE step 2 secrets;
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered in Step 2.
- Identify key facts in the “Top 100 Secrets.”
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and “secrets” gathered by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of the board-tested content.
Features of 6th edition:
- Completely revised and updated, now with additional content to reflect high-yield content on the USMLE Step 2.
- Coverage includes essential questions and answers on the key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- New full-color images, including more dermatology photos, plus numerous figures, tables, and summary boxes throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids offer a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on USMLE Step 2 and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.