USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Theodore X. O’Connell, MD ― author of several review and clinical reference books ― has thoroughly revised this popular text, which presents essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
Key Features Of USMLE Step 2 Secrets PDF:
Below is the quick overview of some important features of USMLE step 2 secrets;
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered in Step 2.
- Identify key facts in the “Top 100 Secrets.”
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and “secrets” gathered by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of the board-tested content.
Also Download First Aid For The USMLE Step 1 2020 PDF.
Table of Contents:
- 100 Top Secrets
- Chapter 1. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
- Chapter 2. Alcohol
- Chapter 3. Biostatistics
- Chapter 4. Cardiology
- Chapter 5. Cholesterol
- Chapter 6. Dermatology
- Chapter 7. Diabetes Mellitus
- Chapter 8. Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgery
- Chapter 9. Emergency Medicine
- Chapter 10. Endocrinology
- Chapter 11. Ethics
- Chapter 12. Gastroenterology
- Chapter 13. General Surgery
- Chapter 14. Genetics
- Chapter 15. Geriatrics
- Chapter 16. Gynecology
- Chapter 17. Hematology
- Chapter 18. Hypertension
- Chapter 19. Immunology
- Chapter 20. Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 21. Laboratory Medicine
- Chapter 22. Nephrology
- Chapter 23. Neurology
- Chapter 24. Neurosurgery
- Chapter 25. Obstetrics
- Chapter 26. Oncology
- Chapter 27. Ophthalmology
- Chapter 28. Orthopedic Surgery
- Chapter 29. Pediatrics
- Chapter 30. Pharmacology
- Chapter 31. Preventive Medicine
- Chapter 32. Psychiatry
- Chapter 33. Pulmonology
- Chapter 34. Radiology
- Chapter 35. Rheumatology
- Chapter 36. Shock
- Chapter 37. Smoking
- Chapter 38. Urology
- Chapter 39. Vascular Surgery
- Chapter 40. Vitamins and Minerals
You can Also Download First Aid Cases For The USMLE Step 1 PDF
Download Usmle Step 2 Secrets PDF Free:
You can easily download the PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply