Ophthalmology is very dalicated filed and a lots book written in ophthalmology. Lets us share PDF of on of the famous book of ophthalmology VAUGHAN & ASBURY’S GENERAL OPHTHALMOLOGY 19TH EDITION. The PDF can be downloaded at the last section. But first you must read the review and features of this book given below.
The book presented authoritative, state-of-the-art designed of the diagnosis and treatment of all eyes diseases, neurological as well as systemic diseases causing visual disturbances. Following the nineteenth edition throw light that it is highly recommended essential reading book for medical students, ophthalmology residents, practicing ophthalmologists, nurses, optometrists.
For nearly six decades, Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology has offered authoritative, state-of-the-art coverage of the diagnosis and treatment of all major ophthalmic diseases, as well as neurological and systemic diseases causing visual disturbances. It is recognized world wide as essential reading for medical students, ophthalmology residents, practicing ophthalmologists, nurses, optometrists, clinicians in other fields of medicine and surgery, as well as those in health-related professions.
The Nineteenth Edition builds on this tradition of excellence by offering a new full-color presentation, an increased number of color photos, and cutting-edge content additions and updates – to deliver all-inclusive coverage that encompasses pathophysiology, basic science, and the latest clinical perspectives.
Features of Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology 19th edition PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- Great composed contributed by more than thirty experts worldwide.
- Concisely reliable chapters on the ophthalmologic examination.
- Presented whole book in 25 chapters that span the full breadth of of eyes problems.
- 19th edition is updated with modern information on cornea, retina, orbit, neuro-ophthalmology, immunologic diseases of the eye, causes and prevention of vision loss.
- 25 chapters that span the full breadth of ophthalmic disease
- Contributions from more than thirty international experts
- A comprehensive chapter on the ophthalmologic examination
- An entire chapter devoted to pediatric interests
- Extensive updates to chapters on the cornea, retina, orbit, neuro-ophthalmology, immunologic diseases of the eye, causes and prevention of vision loss, and lasers in ophthalmology.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- Anatomy & Embryology of the Eye
- Ophthalmologic Examination
- Ophthalmic Emergencies
- Lids & Lacrimal Apparatus
- Conjunctiva & Tears
- Uveal Tract & Sclera
- Ocular Disorders Associated with Systemic Diseases
- Immunologic Diseases of the Eye
- Special Subjects of Pediatric Interest
- Ophthalmic Genetics
- Ophthalmic Trauma
- Causes and Prevention of Vision Loss
- Optics & Refraction
- Ophthalmic Therapeutics
- Lasers in Ophthalmology
- Low Vision
- Vision Rehabilitation.
DOWNLOAD Vaughan & Asbury’s General Ophthalmology PDF 19th Free:
Download the PDF format of this book by clicking the download link given below. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
” NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.