Lets share with you people a brief review, features along with PDF of COMPREHENSIVE OPHTHALMOLOGY by AK KHURANA. PDF of 6th edition can be download at the end of this post.
The comprehensive Ophthalmology concisely meant for the requirements of undergraduate medical students. This book is up-to-date complete text with recent information of eyes. To be honest the text is offer more than the requirement of medical students. Illustrated text with plenty of diagrams, comprising clinical photographs and clear-line diagrams which give simple vivid knowledge.
Each chapters is comprehensively arranged with important surgical techniques have been given in the relevant topics. As proof a handbook for undergraduates medical students. There is also table and flow charts of important topics for quick review.
Features Of Comprehensive Ophthalmology 7th Edition PDF:
Key features of this comprehensive book are given below;
- The seventh edition has been thoroughly revised and updated with recent advances in every section.
- Each chapter begins with a brief overview highlighting the topics covered followed by relevant applied anatomy and physiology.
- Various levels of headings, subheadings, bold face and italics given in the text for quick revision.
- Enhanced with plenty of diagrams, clinical photographs and line diagrams which provide vivid and lucid details.
- Operative steps of important surgical techniques have been given in the relevant chapters.
- Wherever possible, important information has been given in the form of tables and flowcharts.
- Chapter on community ophthalmology has been extensively updated in view of the changed objectives under vision 2020, National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment in India.
- Review of Ophthalmology, a companion to the textbook which offers quick comprehension at a glance and an opportunity for self-assessment with latest multiple choice questions (MCQs), has been re-organized into six sections as against two sections in previous editions.
Table Of contents:
The book is arranged in 2 unites and 24 chapters. Complete chapters of this book are given below;
SECTION I: ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY AND DISEASES OF THE EYE.
- Anatomy and Development of the Eye
- Physiology of Eye and Vision
- Optics and Refraction
- Diseases of the Conjunctiva
- Diseases of the Cornea
- Diseases of the Sclera
- Diseases of the Uveal Tract
- Diseases of the Lens
- Diseases of the Vitreous
- Diseases of the Retina
- Strabismus and Nystagmus
- Diseases of the Eyelids
- Diseases of the Lacrimal Apparatus
- Diseases of the Orbit
- Ocular Injuries
- Ocular Therapeutics, Lasers and Cryotherapy in Ophthalmology
- Systemic Ophthalmology
- Community Ophthalmology
SECTION II: PRACTICAL OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Clinical Methods in Ophthalmology
- Clinical Ophthalmic Cases
- Darkroom Procedures
- Ophthalmic Instruments and Operative Ophthalmology.
About the Author:
- AK KhuranaMS FAICO CTO
Senior Professor and Head, Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Aruj K KhuranaDNB FICO FVRS
Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore; Consultant, Vitreo-Retinal Services, Nirmal Ashram Eye Institute, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
- Bhawna P KhuranaMS DNB FICO FNN
Assistant Professor, Squint, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Orbit, Oculoplasty and Ocular Oncology Units, Department of Ophthalmology, SGRR Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Download A.K Khurana Comprehensive Ophthalmology 7th Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].