In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Quick Review About the Book:
Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach, by Dr. Tricia A. Numan (co-author of Diagnosis of Endometrial Biopsies and Curettings, A Practical Approach), is a highly illustrated, efficient guide to accurate diagnosis. This practical reference uses a proven, pattern-based approach to clearly explain how to interpret challenging cases by highlighting red flags in the clinical chart and locating hidden clues in the slides. Useful as a daily “scope-side guide,” it features numerous clinical and educational features that help you find pertinent information, reach a correct diagnosis, and assemble a thorough and streamlined pathology report.
Key features of Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach:
- Tables that emphasize salient clinicopathologic features, management implications, and therapeutic options
- Discussions of how and when to incorporate molecular tools
- Checklists for key elements of the diagnostic approach and sample notes for inclusion in pathology reports
- Relevant diagnostic algorithms
- Brief reviews of normal histology that provide contrast to succeeding patterns
- “Pearls and Pitfalls” and “Near Misses” sections with lessons from real life sign-out experience
- “Frequently Asked Questions” sections that discuss common diagnostic dilemmas
- “Sample Note” sections that offer a template of how to synthesize complicated or especially challenging topics
- Comprehensive quiz provides experience with high-yield, board-style teaching topics.More than 1,400 high-quality photomicrographs capture the subtle morphologic spectrum and if applicable, pertinent immunohistochemical staining patterns encountered in gynecologic pathology, including variations of tumor types, non-tumor pathology, artifacts, and normal histology.
- Each image is captioned with key diagnostic considerations and includes call-outs showing subtle features and diagnostic clues.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 746 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975124766
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975124762
- Item Weight : 5.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.5 x 10.75 inches.
Related Medical Books Links:
Download Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach PDF Free:
You can easily download Atlas of Gynecologic Pathology: A Pattern-Based Approach PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.