In this following article we share a PDF link of CASE FILES GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY 1ST EDITION FREE with review and features. You ca easily access to the PDF link at the end of this post.
This is evidence-based illustrated text to practise in the gynecologic surgery patient. It offer more than 40 clinical cases each case includes open-ended questions, extended discussion, Practice Pearls. Case Files: Gynecologic Surgery provides comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature with a brief critique of each article.
The 60 cases in Case Files Surgery feature realistic clinical scenarios designed to help you enhance and hone your clinical decision-making skills. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and Board-style review questions to reinforce learning. The format allows you to review a patient vignette and then explore/examine the case in a contextual, application-based manner. The book is ideal for both quick-access and slow and careful study.
Case Files Gynaecologic Surgery PDF:
Following are the few important features of this book are given below;
- 40 high-yield clinical situations tailored for management and understanding of disease (pathophysiology) in the gynecologic surgery patient
- Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps residents and fellows develop clinical thinking skills
- Based on current journal articles and landmark studies, with an accompanying brief critique
- “Practical Pearls” give evidence-based recommendations for patient management
- “Controversy” feature discusses current controversies and different views related to each case
- Multiple-choice comprehension questions accompany each case
- Approximately 25 original drawings and clinical images enhance the text
- Presents high-yield high-risk gynecologic surgery cases in an interactive and memorable format to help residents and fellows learn in the context of real patients
- Proven learning system improves exam scores.
About the Author
- Eugene C. Toy, MD, is The John S. Dunn Senior Academic Chair and Program Director, The Methodist Hospital OB/GYN Residency Program; Vice Chair of Academic Affairs, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Methodist Hospital; and Associate Clinical Professor and Clerkship Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
- Terrence H. Liu, MD, MPH, is Professor of Clinical Surgery, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California; Program Director, University of California, San Francisco East Bay Surgery Residency, San Francisco, California; Attending Surgeon, Alameda County Medical Center, Oakland, California.
- Andre R. Campbell, MD, FACS, is Clerkship Director, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California; Professor of Clinical Surgery, Endowed Chair of Surgical Education, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, California.
- Barnard Palmer, MD, is Assistant Professor, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California, Alameda County Medical Center, Oakland, California.
Download Case Files Gynecologic Surgery PDF free:
You can easily download Case Files Gynaecologic Surgery PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section.We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].