Lets us share with you people the PDF along with a review and features of LAWRENCE AND TIM OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY PDF. This book in PDF format can be downloaded at the end part and hope you that you people will find it helpful.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Impey and Child continues to be an invaluable and authoritative resource for healthcare and medical students. This comprehensive guide provides the perfect level of detail on history and examination, investigations and diagnosis, as well as common diseases, abnormalities, and complications in gynaecology and obstetrics.
This new edition of Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be an indispensable support to help not only students to revise for exams, especially OSCEs, but also healthcare practitioners and practising doctors to structure their knowledge and improve their practice.
Features Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology By Lawrence and Tim PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- New sections on FGM and influenza
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness
- Improvements to the popular ‘management’ section along with a new section on sepsis
- Colour coded sections on obstetrics and gynaecology for ease of use
Table Of Content:
following are the complete chapter of this book given below;
- 1 The history and examination in gynaecology
- 2 The menstrual cycle and its disorders
- 3 The uterus and its abnormalities
- 4 The cervix and its disorders
- 5 The ovary and its disorders
- 6 Disorders of the vulva and vagina
- 7 Prolapse of the uterus and vagina
- 8 Disorders of the urinary tract
- 9 Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- 10 Genital tract infections
- 11 Fertility and subfertility
- 12 Contraception
- 13 The menopause and postreproductive health
- 14 Disorders of early pregnancy
- 15 Gynaecological operations.
- 16 The history and examination in obstetrics
- 17 Antenatal care
- 18 Congenital abnormalities and their identification
- 19 Infections in pregnancy
- 20 Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
- 21 Other medical disorders in pregnancy
- 22 Red blood cell isoimmunization
- 23 Delivery before term
- 24 Antepartum haemorrhage
- 25 Fetal growth, health and surveillance
- 26 Abnormal lie and breech presentation
- 27 Multiple pregnancies
- 28 Labour 1: Mechanism – anatomy and physiology
- 29 Labour 2: Management
- 30 Labour 3: Special circumstances
- 31 Instrumental and operative delivery
- 32 Obstetric emergencies
- 33 The puerperium
- 34 Birth statistics and audit
- 35 Legal (UK) and ethical issues in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Download Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition PDF Free:
Download Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition PDF format by clicking the link. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.