In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This invaluable little pocketbook takes the reader through the basics of chest X-ray examination and interpretation. It covers the range of conditions clinicians are likely to encounter on the wards, and guides the reader through the diagnostic process based on the appearance of the abnormality shown. Suitable for medical students, junior doctors and other health professionals who interpret chest X-rays, including radiographers, nurses and physiotherapists, this text is the ideal solution to increasing your skills and boosting your confidence in using chest X-rays for diagnosis and management.
Features of Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Chest X-Ray Made Easy has garnered international praise as the ideal quick and simple guide to understanding chest X-rays.
- Concise and succinct – makes interpretation of chest X-rays as simple as possible.
- Comprehensive but easy to understand.
- Specifically designed for junior doctors and students.
- New chapter on what and when to request, and how to do that.
- New images throughout, including obvious and subtle examples of abnormalities.
- Includes CT images and how they correlate with chest X-rays.
- Sections on radiation doses and indications for chest X-rays.
- Sections on chest X-ray appearances in COVID-19.
- Updated section on imaging in pregnancy.
- Features interpretation of placement of lines, tubes, and of complications.
- Quiz section to test knowledge.
- Established title that is trusted internationally.
Table of Contents:
- 1 What and when to request and how this is done
- 2 How to look at a chest X-ray
- 3 The CT scan
- 4 The Lateral Chest X-Ray
- 5 The white lung field
- 6 The black lung field
- 7 The abnormal hilum
- 8 The abnormal heart shadow
- 9 The widened mediastinum
- 10 Abnormal ribs
- 11 Abnormal soft tissues
- 12 The sick patient
- 13 The hidden abnormality
- 14 The chest x-ray quiz
Download Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Chest X-Ray Made Easy 5th Edition PDF. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].