Lets review on critical care nursing: diagnosis and management. The read all around the world and very appreciated because of its high yield and comprehensive contents. The book cover all the important topics in this field in very concise way. Very easy understanding concept taught in nursing school.
The book are highly recommended for nursing students preparing for clinics as well as for practice nursing. Readability and organization of topics are very in sophisticated way that make the book more popular among the students. The book is very helpful for concept making as well as exam preparation. You can download the book Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management PDF form from the link given below but first must read the features.
Get a firm understanding and mastery of the unique issues and procedures involved in critical care nursing with Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management. Praised for its comprehensive coverage and clear organization, this market-leading text offers a great foundation in the realities and challenges of today’s critical care unit that’s perfect for both nursing students and practicing nurses alike.
Skills Develop of Medical students:
This new edition also features enhanced integration of QSEN and interprofessional collaborative practice, plus expanded coverage of leadership, post-ICU outcomes and highly contagious infections. Revamped case studies, Patient Teaching boxes, Evidence-Based Practice boxes, Patient Safety Alerts, and other learning tools further develop your critical thinking skills and prepare you for success in high-acuity, progressive, and critical care settings.
Clinical Point of View:
Prepare for success in today’s high acuity, progressive, and critical care settings! Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management, 9th Edition helps you understand and apply critical care nursing principles and concepts to clinical assessment, diagnostic procedures, and therapeutic management. Known for its comprehensive coverage, this leading textbook uses a logical, body systems organization to address the care of patients with physiological alterations. New to this edition are illustrated Patient-Centered Critical Care features aimed at “humanizing the ICU” as well as Next Generation NCLEX® Exam–style case studies to help you further develop your clinical judgment skills and prepare for the latest nursing licensure exam.
Features Of Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management PDF:
Lets overview some of the main features of Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management that make it very worthy.
- UNIQUE! Nursing management plans of care feature approximately 35 NANDA-I nursing diagnoses to provide a detailed, ready-to-use, clinically current reference for safe, effective patient care.
- Consistent organization within each body-system unit provides a systematic framework for learning and for CCRN and PCCN certification preparation. It also serves as a great reference for clinical practice.
- Pharmacologic Management tables offer quick summaries of the drugs most often used in critical care.
- NEW! Enhanced QSEN integration makes it easier to link text content to the various QSEN competencies through the addition of QSEN-related questions in case studies, retitled features and boxes, QSEN content icons, and highlighted QSEN information throughout.
Features of 9th Edition:
- Time-tested, high-quality content addresses all aspects of today’s high acuity, progressive, and critical care nursing.
- Consistent organization within each body-system unit provides an efficient framework for learning, for CCRN® and PCCN® certification preparation, and for reference in clinical practice.
- Comprehensive, evidence-based content is highly referenced and includes internet resources for further research and study.
- Enhanced Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) integration links text content to QSEN competencies, through the addition of QSEN-related questions in case studies, QSEN-labeled features and boxes, QSEN content icons, and highlighted QSEN information.
New Addition to 9th Edition:
- NEW! Updated content throughout reflects the latest changes in concepts, techniques, and technology of high acuity, progressive, and critical care nursing.
- NEW! New Facilitating Care Transitions chapter explains how critical care nurses can ensure patient safety and provide family education through all phases and locations of care, during transitions to other units and departments within the facility, and during patient discharge to various sites (e.g., home, hospice, long-term care).
- NEW! Illustrated Patient-Centered Critical Care boxes highlight a new emphasis on changing the culture of critical care by greater inclusion of the patient and family, with evidence-based discussions of topics such as family meetings, debriefing after a code, patient diaries, creating a calm environment, pet visitation, music therapy, the transition of care, and 24/7 ICU visitation.
- NEW! 10 Next Generation NCLEX® Exam–style case studies are provided on the Evolve website to help prepare you for the changes in the nursing licensure exam.
- NEW! Diagnosis and Patient Care Management boxes reflect a new focus on the International Classification of Nursing Practice (ICNP), providing a common language for patient problems using the evidence-based ICNP taxonomy.
Table of Contents:
- UNIT 1: FOUNDATIONS OF CRITICAL CARE NURSING
1. Critical Care Nursing Practice
2. Ethical Issues
3. Legal Issues
4. Genetic Issues
5. Facilitating Care Transitions New title/focus!
6. Psychosocial and Spiritual Considerations New title/focus!
7. Nutrition Alterations and Management New title/focus!
8. Pain and Pain Management
9. Sedation, Agitation, and Delirium Management
10. Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- UNIT 2: CARDIOVASCULAR ALTERATIONS
11. Cardiovascular Anatomy and Physiology
12. Cardiovascular Clinical Assessment
13. Cardiovascular Diagnostic Procedures
14. Cardiovascular Disorders
15. Cardiovascular Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 3: PULMONARY ALTERATIONS
16. Pulmonary Anatomy and Physiology
17. Pulmonary Clinical Assessment
18. Pulmonary Diagnostic Procedures
19. Pulmonary Disorders
20. Pulmonary Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 4: NEUROLOGIC ALTERATIONS
21. Neurologic Anatomy and Physiology
22. Neurologic Clinical Assessment and Diagnostic Procedures
23. Neurologic Disorders and Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 5: KIDNEY ALTERATIONS
24. Kidney Anatomy and Physiology
25. Kidney Clinical Assessment and Diagnostic Procedures
26. Kidney Disorders and Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 6: GASTROINTESTINAL ALTERATIONS
27. Gastrointestinal Anatomy and Physiology
28. Gastrointestinal Clinical Assessment and Diagnostic Procedures
29. Gastrointestinal Disorders and Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 7: ENDOCRINE ALTERATIONS
30. Endocrine Anatomy and Physiology
31. Endocrine Clinical Assessment and Diagnostic Procedures
32. Endocrine Disorders and Therapeutic Management
- UNIT 8: MULTISYSTEM ALTERATIONS
34. Shock, Sepsis, and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
36. Organ Donation and Transplantation
37. Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies
- UNIT 9: SPECIAL POPULATIONS
38. The Obstetric Patient
39. The Pediatric Patient
40. The Older Adult Patient
Appendix A: Patient Care Management Plans
Appendix B: Physiologic Formulas for Critical Care
Appendix C: Canadian/SI Units
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 1112 pages
- Item Weight : 4.3 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.3 x 10.9 inche
Download Critical Care Nursing: Diagnosis and Management PDF 9th Edition Free:
Download critical care Nursing: Diagnosis and management pdf from the link given below. You can also buy the book in hard copy from amazon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].