Lets share with you a quick review and features of Deja Review Family Medicine 2nd Edition PDF. PDF of this medicine book are also upload at the end of this post. You can download it by clicking the PDF link given below.
Deja Review: Family Medicine boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book” Q&A format. – specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible.
The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
Features Of Deja Review Family Medicine PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- Contents organized by chief complaint, just like a patient would present.
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of the book prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go – fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
Table of Contents:
Below are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- SECTION I: MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC DISEASE
- Chapter 1; DIABETES
Chapter 2; CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
Chapter 3; CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
Chapter 4; THYROID DISEASE
Chapter 5; OSTEOPOROSIS
Chapter 6; CHRONIC LUNG DISEASE
Chapter 7; ATTENTION DEFICIT AND HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER (ADHD)
Chapter 8; DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
- SECTION II: COMMON CHIEF COMPLAINTS
- Chapter 9 HEADACHE
Chapter 10 INSOMNIA AND SLEEP DISORDERS
Chapter 11 DIZZINESS AND SYNCOPE
Chapter 12 RED EYE AND EYE PAIN
Chapter 13 EAR, NOSE, AND THROAT COMPLAINTS
Chapter 14 NECK MASS
Chapter 15 CHEST PAIN AND PALPITATIONS
Chapter 16 COUGH
Chapter 17 JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN
Chapter 18 SPORTS AND WORK INJURIES
Chapter 19 BREAST MASSES, BREAST PAIN, AND NIPPLE DISCHARGE
Chapter 20 ABDOMINAL PAIN
Chapter 21 DIARRHEA
Chapter 22 BLOOD IN STOOL
Chapter 23 ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Chapter 24 SCROTAL PAIN AND SWELLING
Chapter 25 URINARY INCONTINENCE AND RETENTION
Chapter 26 DYSURIA AND VAGINITIS
Chapter 27 VAGINAL BLEEDING AND DYSMENORRHEA
Chapter 28 FAMILY PLANNING
Chapter 29 DERMATOLOGIC COMPLAINTS
- SECTION III: ABNORMAL TEST RESULTS AND EXAMS
- Chapter 30 ABNORMAL RED BLOOD CELL COUNTS AND BLEEDING
Chapter 31 ABNORMAL LIVER FUNCTION TESTS
Chapter 32 ABNORMAL ELECTROLYTES
Chapter 33 ABNORMAL URINALYSIS RESULTS
Chapter 34 ABNORMAL PAP SMEAR RESULTS
Chapter 35 POSITIVE TUBERCULIN SKIN TEST
Chapter 36 CARDIOVASCULAR EXAM
Chapter 37 NEUROLOGIC EXAM
- SECTION IV: INDIVIDUAL AND COMMUNITY WELLNESS
- Chapter 38 STATISTICS, PREVENTION, WELL-MAN AND WELL-WOMAN EXAMS
Chapter 39 WELLNESS EXAMS FOR NEWBORNS, INFANTS, CHILDREN, AND
Chapter 40 GERIATRIC WELLNESS
Chapter 41 PREPARTICIPATION SPORTS PHYSICAL
Chapter 42 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Chapter 43 TRAVEL MEDICINE
Chapter 44 BASIC OBSTETRICAL CARE
- SECTION V: CLINICAL VIGNETTES
- Chapter 45 CLINICAL VIGNETTES’
About the Author:
- Winston Liaw, MD is Academic Chief Resident in the Family Medicine Residency Program at the Virginia Commonwealth University, Fairfax, Virginia. He received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine and an MPH from Harvard School of Public Health.
- Lindsay Kathryn Botsford, MD is Chief Resident at the Kelsey-Seybold Family Medicine Residency Program at Baylor College of Medicine. She also received her medical degree at Baylor and has a BA in Health Policy from Rice University.
- Mayra Perez, MD is a family medicine resident at the Methodist Hospital of Houston. Lindsay Botsford, MD is a family medicine resident at the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic at Baylor. Winston Liaw, MD, MPH is a family medicine resident at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Download Deja Review: Family Medicine PDF free:
Deja review family medicine PDF can be download by clicking the link given below. If the download link doe not working kindly inform us through comments section. We will updated it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].