In this post we share PDF link of PHARMACOLOGY FOR DENTISTRY free along with review and features. The PDF link is given at the end section of this post.
As a dentist or a graduate student of dentistry, can sometimes come across medical emergencies while performing a certain procedure on your patient resting on the dental chair. So, in order to handle such unexpected emergencies effectively, it is crucial that you work on developing a sound knowledge of dental pharmacology.
The main target audience of Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF are the undergraduate dental students. It has been developed keeping in mind the curriculum offered by dental schools all around the world. It provides detailed insights into the important concepts of pharmacology as needed by the BDS students. Considering its popularity, we highly recommend this book to the BDS students.
Features Of Pharmacology for Dentistry:
- This book has been developed with an aim to help undergraduate dental students and that is why its content meets the requirements of Dental Councils all around the world. For instance, the Dental Council of India has officially accepted this book to be used by the BDS students.
- The content is user-friendly, comprehensive and easy-to-understand.
- High-yield facts on drugs that are most relevant to the field of dentistry have been mentioned on each page.
- The book offers detailed discussions on appropriate drug dosage, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics & pharmacodynamics, drug adverse effects, drug-drug interactions, and contraindications.
- Best of all, this book offers important details with respect to medical emergencies encountered in dental practice and ways they should be dealt. Furthermore, side effects of drugs have also been mentioned in a tabular format.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- SECTION 1: General Principles of Pharmacology
- SECTION 2: Drugs Acting on CNS
- SECTION 3: Drugs Acting on ANS
- SECTION 4: Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular & Urinary System
- SECTION 5: Autacoids
- SECTION 6: Drugs Acting on Blood
- SECTION 7: Drugs Acting on GIT
- SECTION 8: Drugs Acting on Endocrine System
- SECTION 9: Chemotherapy
- SECTION 10: Vitamins and Trace Elements
- SECTION 11: Chelating Agents & Treatment of Poisoning
- SECTION 12: Dental Pharmacology
- SECTION 13: Miscellaneous
Download Pharmacology for Dentistry PDF Free:
You can easily download pharmacology for dentistry PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].