In this following post we have share the PDF format of WILLIAMS OBSTETRICS 26TH EDITION free. The PDF link is available at the end section you will download it easily by clicking the link.
The obstetrics text that has defined the discipline for generations of obstetrician-gynecologists is now more timely―and essential―than ever. Written by authors from the nationally known University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Williams Obstetrics maintains its trademark comprehensive coverage and applicability at the bedside, while offering the most current perspective of the field.
This landmark text begins with fundamental discussions of reproductive anatomy and physiology. These dovetail into clinical chapters covering obstetrical complications such as preterm labor, pregnancy-related infection, hemorrhage, and hypertension, among others.
Representing the culmination of a century of clinical thought, the new Twenty-Fifth Edition is enhanced by more than 1,000 full-color illustrations plus an increased emphasis on the fast-growing subspecialty of maternal-fetal medicine.
Features Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th Edition PDF:
Here is the overview of main features of Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th edition.
- Entire section on the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero
- Traditional focus on the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
- 1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- Solid evidence-based approach highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, with special emphasis on physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and appear in easy-to-read tables
- Updated with 3,000 new literature citations through 2017
- No other text can match the long-established scientific rigor and accessibility of Williams Obstetrics. With its state-of-the-art design and review of the newest advances and protocols, this not-be-missed clinical companion brings positive outcomes within reach.
Table of Contents:
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 1344 pages
- Item Weight : 8.54 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 2.3 x 11.1 inches.
Download Williams Obstetrics 26th Edition PDF Free:
Download Williams Obstetrics PDF 25th Edition free from the below by using the link. If you really like book, so you can buy in hard copy from amazon. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comments section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].