In this post we share JUNQUEIRA’S BASIC HISTOLOGY: TEXT & ATLAS PDF free along with quick review and features. The PDF is is given at the last section of this post, you can easily download it by clicking the link.
For more than four decades, Junqueira’s Basic Histology has built a global reputation as the most accessible, yet comprehensive overview of human tissue structure and function available. This trusted classic delivers a well-organized and concise presentation of cell biology and histology that integrates the material with that of biochemistry, immunology, endocrinology, and physiology, and provides an excellent foundation for subsequent studies in pathology.
Junqueira’s is written specifically for students of medicine and other health-related professions, as well as for advanced undergraduate courses in tissue biology – and there is nothing else like it.The developers and renowned clinicians and surgeons who have made their contributions to this book have put great emphasis on making each illustration easy-to-understand and visually everlasting.
This will helping medical students and clinicians from around the world in developing a crystal clear and conceptual understanding of the human histology which is why it has become the most sold human histology atlas around the globe.
Features of Junqueira’s Basic Histology Text and Atlas 15th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- Electron and light micrographs comprise a definitive atlas of cell, tissue, and organ structures•NEW! Each chapter now includes a set of multiple-choice self-test questions that allow you to assess your comprehension of important material, with some questions utilizing clinical vignettes or cases to provide real-world relevance
- Summary of Key Points and Summary Tables highlight what is important and present it in a way that makes it memorable
- Streamlined page design—including concise, high-yield paragraphs; bullets; and bolded key terms
- Acclaimed art and other figures facilitate learning and visualization of key aspects of cell biology and histology
- A cohesive organization examines how to study the structures of cells and tissues; the cell cytoplasm and nucleus; and the four basic tissue types and their role in the organ systems
- Clinical Correlations presented with each topic
- All-inclusive coverage encompasses all tissues, every organ system, organs, bone and cartilage, blood, skin, and more
- Valuable appendix on light microscopy stains clearly explains this need-to-know staining technique.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- Chapter 1: Histology & Its Methods of Study
- Chapter 2: The Cytoplasm
- Chapter 3: The Nucleus
- Chapter 4: Epithelial Tissue
- Chapter 5: Connective Tissue
- Chapter 6: Adipose Tissue
- Chapter 7: Cartilage
- Chapter 8: Bone
- Chapter 9: Nerve Tissue & the Nervous System
- Chapter 10: Muscle Tissue
- Chapter 11: The Circulatory System
- Chapter 12: Blood
- Chapter 13: Hemopoiesis
- Chapter 14: The Immune System & Lymphoid Organs
- Chapter 15: Digestive Tract
- Chapter 16: Organs Associated with the Digestive Tract
- Chapter 17: The Respiratory System
- Chapter 18: Skin
- Chapter 19: The Urinary System
- Chapter 20: Endocrine Glands
- Chapter 21: The Male Reproductive System
- Chapter 22: The Female Reproductive System
- Chapter 23: The Eye & Ear: Special Sense Organs
- Appendix: Light Microscopy Stains
Download JUNQUEIRA’S BASIC HISTOLOGY TEXT AND ATLAS 15th Edition PDF:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].