In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Offering practical guidance for all members of the transplant team, Kidney Transplantation, Principles and Practice, 8th Edition, provides the balanced, up-to-date information you need to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients. A global team of internationally renowned surgeons and nephrologists, many new to this edition, offers fresh perspectives on everything from applied science and surgical techniques to immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, in both adults and children.
With meticulous updates throughout, Kidney Transplantation remains your definitive medical resource for state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of renal transplantation. A multidisciplinary approach from internationally renowned nephrologists from around the world offers practice-applicable guidance for all members of the transplant team. With coverage encompassing applied science, surgical techniques, immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, both in adults and children, you’ll have the balanced information you need to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Features of Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition:
Following are the features of this book are given below;
- Offers state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Contains up-to-date outcomes data and analysis of the evidence supporting current practice in the field.
- Includes new information on desensitization and considerable new data on the clinical use of costimulation blockade.
- Keeps you current with new chapters on kidney allocation policy that reflects the ethical and societal values of different countries and populations; and biomarkers of kidney injury and rejection, including the need for better monitoring tools to guide therapy and patient management.
- Covers hot topics such as management of chronic allograft failure, the sensitized patient and antibody-mediated rejection, and paired exchange principles.
- Features hundreds of superb illustrations to help you visualize key concepts and nuances of renal transplantation.
- Provides dynamic visual guidance with new real-time video coverage of ultrasound-guided pancreas allograft biopsy; a new animation of calcineurin inhibitor mechanism of action animation; and videos that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, laparoendoscopic single site (LESS) donor nephrectomy, and more.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Kidney Transplant: A History
- 2. The Immunology of Transplantation
- 3. Chronic Kidney Failure: Renal Replacement Therapy
- 4. The Recipient of A Renal Transplant
- 5. Access for Renal Replacement Therapy
- 6. Brain Death and Cardiac Death: Donor Criteria and Care of Deceased Donor
- 7. Medical Evaluation of the Living Donor
- 8. Donor Nephrectomy
- 9. Kidney Preservation
- 10. Histocompatability in Kidney Transplantation
- 11. Surgical Techniques of Kidney Transplantation
- 12. Transplantation and the Abnormal Bladder
- 13. Perioperative Care of Patients Undergoing Kidney Transplantation
- 14. Early Course of the Patient with a Kidney Transplant
- 15. Azathioprine and Mycophenolates
- 16. Steroids
- 17. Calcineurin Inhibitors
- 18. mTor Inhibitors: Sirolimus & Everolimus
- 19. Antilymphocyte Globulin, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Fusion Proteins
- 20. Other Forms of Immunosuppression
- 21. Approaches to the Induction of Tolerance
- 22. Transplantation in the Sensitized Recipient & Across ABO Blood Groups
- 23. Paired Exchange Programs for Living Donors
- 24. Kidney allocation
- 25. Pathology of Kidney Transplantation
- 26. Biomarkers in Kidney Injury and Rejection
- 27. Chronic Allograft Failure
- 28. Vascular and Lymphatic Complications after Kidney Transplantation
- 29. Urological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
- 30. Cardiovascular Disease in Renal Transplantation
- 31. Infection in Kidney Transplant Recipients
- 32. Liver Disease among Renal Transplant Recipients
- 33. Neurological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
- 34. Cutaneous Disease in Kidney Transplantation Patients
- 35. Cancer in Dialysis and Transplant Patients
- 36. Pancreas & Kidney Transplantation for Diabetic Nephropathy
- 37. Kidney Transplantation in Children
- 38. Kidney Transplantation in Developing Countries
- 39. Results of Renal Transplantation
- 40. Psychological Aspects of Kidney Transplantation and Living Kidney Donation
- 41. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Kidney Donation
- 42. Evidence in Transplantation
About the Author:
Stuart Knechtle, M.D. is the William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Surgery and Executive Director of the Duke Transplant Center. He trained in surgery at Duke and in transplant surgery at the University of Wisconsin, Madison where he was appointed as the first Ray D. Owen Professor of Transplantation.
Lorna Marson is Professor of Transplant Surgery at the University of Edinburgh, and Honorary Consultant Surgeon at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
Download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].