In this post we have shared an overview and download link of OBSTETRIC INTENSIVE CARE MANUAL 5TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
For two decades, the Obstetric Intensive Care Manual has distinguished itself as the go-to guide for obstetricians, intensivists, residents, and nurses requiring immediate, practical guidance on intensive and critical care obstetric issues. The Manual also covers key topics in managing obstetric patients in the ICU, such as transporting critically ill patients, fetal considerations and neonatal resuscitation, fluid and electrolyte therapy, and advanced cardiac life support.
Carefully written and formatted to deliver at-a-glance answers the moment they are needed, this trusted resource delivers treatment information on the most commonly encountered emergencies such as maternal sepsis, postpartum hemorrhage, cardiac disease, and thyroid emergencies.
Features of Obstetric Intensive Care Manual 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Updated content reflects the best available evidence
- Easy-to-apply step-by-step guidance helps you deliver outstanding care to critically ill patients, and makes even the most complex treatment protocol simple to implement
- Numerous summary tables, algorithms, figures, boxed information, and illustrations put essential information at your fingertips
- Memory aids help you learn and remember information in the most efficient way possible.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Basic Hemodynamic Monitoring in Obstetric Patients
- Chapter 2: Transfusion of Blood Components and Derivatives in the Obstetric Intensive Care Patient
- Chapter 3: Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Chapter 4: Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy and Thrombocytopenia Complicating Pregnancy
- Chapter 5: Hypertensive Emergencies
- Chapter 6: Management Strategies and Intensive Care of the Obese Gravida
- Chapter 7: Thromboembolic Disease Complicating Pregnancy
- Chapter 8: Cardiac Disease in Pregnancy
- Chapter 9: Maternal Sepsis
- Chapter 10: Thyroid and Other Endocrine Emergencies
- Chapter 11: Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Pregnancy
- Chapter 12: Respiratory Emergencies During Pregnancy
- Chapter 13: Acute Kidney Injury in Pregnancy
- Chapter 14: Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Chapter 15: Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
- Chapter 16: Neurologic Emergencies During Pregnancy
- Chapter 17: Advanced Cardiac Life Support of the Pregnant Patient
- Chapter 18: Trauma and Pregnancy
- Chapter 19: Transport of the Critically Ill Obstetric Patient
- Chapter 20: Anesthesia for the Complicated Obstetric Patient
- Chapter 21: Psychiatric Emergencies in Pregnancy
- Chapter 22: Fetal Considerations in the Critical Care Patient
- Chapter 23: Poisoning in Pregnancy
- Chapter 24: Neonatal Resuscitation: Pathophysiology, Organization, and Survival
- Chapter 25: Fluid and Electrolyte Therapy in the Critically Ill Obstetric Patient
- Chapter 26: Human Immunodeficiency Virus in Pregnancy
- Chapter 27: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in the Pregnant Patient
- Chapter 28: Management of a Vaso-Occlusive Sickle Cell Crisis in Pregnancy
- Chapter 29: Abnormal Placentation
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Michael Foley, MD is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 464 pages
- Item Weight : 1.57 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.38 x 1.09 x 9.12 inches.
Download Obstetric Intensive Care Manual 5th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Obstetric Intensive Care Manual 5th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].