In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine provides a comprehensive, practical guide to clinicians of all backgrounds for the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders across clinical specialties. Sleep medicine is encountered in almost every field of medicine yet clinical training and practical guidance is often difficult to find. This handbook is essential for all clinicians seeking a clear and concise quick-reference guide to sleep disorders in their day-to-day practice, from the GP to specialists in respiratory medicine, psychiatry, neurology and surgery. It will also provide an excellent resource for those pursuing specialist training in clinical sleep medicine.
features of Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine:
following are the features of this book given below;
- This handbook is written from a practical perspective, to guide clinical practice, rather than providing simply theoretical knowledge.
- It provides guidance from experienced clinicians across a range of specialties to provide a truly comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to sleep medicine.
- This handbook covers the full range of sleep disorders, from insomnia to very rare movement disorders, to ensure the reader has quick access to the right information whenever they need it.
Table of contents:
- 1. The Neurobiological Basis of Sleep,
- 2. General Approach to Sleep Disorders,
- 3. Diagnostic Tests in Sleep Medicine,
- 4. Clinical Aspects of Insomnia,
- 5. Psychological Therapies for Insomnia,
- 6. Medical Management of Insomnia,
- 7. Sleep Disordered Breathing,
- 8. Sleep Disordered Breathing and its Associations,
- 9. Medical Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing,
- 10. Dental Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, i
- 11. Surgical Approaches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing,
- 12. Novel Appraches to the Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing,
- 13. Restless Legs Syndrome and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder,
- 14. Narcolepsy,
- 15. Other Central Hypersomnias,
- 16. Circadian Rhythm Disorders,
- 17. Sleep Walking and Other NREM Parasomnias,
- 18. REM Sleep Behaviour Disorder, Laura Pérez-Carbonell,
- 19. Other Parasomnias, Valentina Gnoni,
- 20. Insomnia in Children,
- 21. Primary Sleep Problems in the Typically Developing Child,
- 22. Paediatric Neurodisability and Sleep,
- 23. Sleep and Cognition, Ivana Rosenzweig,
- 24. Sleep and Headache Disorders,
- 25. Sleep and Epilepsy,
- 26. Sleep and Pain,
- 27. Sleep and Psychiatric Disorders,
- 28. Medications Influencing Sleep,
- 29. Sleep, The Workplace and Driving,
About the Author:
Guy Leschziner, Consultant Neurologist; Professor of Neurology and Sleep Medicine, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals; Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London, UKProf Leschziner is a consultant neurologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals in London, where he leads the Sleep Disorders Centre, one of the UK’s only multidisciplinary sleep services. He works alongside respiratory physicians, neurologists, psychiatrists, neuropsychiatrists, psychologists, specialist pharmacists, and sleep technologists, to provide a comprehensive clinical sleep centre. He has a particular interest in broadening education and interest in sleep and neuroscience, and is the presenter of Mysteries of Sleep, and The Senses, two series for BBC Radio 4 and BBC World Service. He is also author of The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep.
Download Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf free:
You can easily download Oxford Handbook of Sleep Medicine pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].