In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Pediatric Imaging: The Essentials PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Master the key concepts that are critical to the practice of pediatric radiology! Ideal as a quick refresher for experienced radiologists as well as an efficient learning tool for residents, this new text puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a practical, high-yield format. More than 1,300 superb illustrations highlight the “essentials” of the field – information that is vital to understanding the wide variety of pathologies seen in pediatric imaging.
Features of Pediatric Imaging: The Essentials:
- Detailed imaging studies, including radiography, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, CT, MRI, and ultrasound, accompany concise guidance on the primary pathologies that affect children.
- Recent updates on disease classification systems and new terminology keep you up to date, and clinical management strategies and the purpose of diagnostic imaging protocols ensure that you can apply what you’re learned in practice.
- Coverage of every essential area of pediatric radiology , including upper and lower airway obstruction, congenital lung lesions, chest trauma, upper GI obstruction, abdominal wall disorders, congenital urinary tract abnormalities, multi cystic renal disease, skeletal trauma, bone and soft tissue tumors, vascular and traumatic brain injury, and much more.
- Learning objectives and summary points in each chapter help you focus your study, references are provided for further in-depth learning, and information is subdivided within organ systems, consistent with the resident curriculum set forth by the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
- Over 100 multiple-choice questions, all consistent with current certification exams, reinforce important concepts and facilitate self-assessment.
- Perfect for practicing radiologists, pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric surgeons, family practitioners, fellows, and residents on clinical rotations.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Download Pediatric Imaging: The Essentials PDF Free:
You can easily download Pediatric Imaging: The Essentials PDF. by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].