In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Successfully review sleep medicine whether you plan to improve your sleep medicine competency skills or prepare for the Sleep Medicine Certification Exam with this expanded review-and-test workbook that includes more than 1,400 interactive questions and answers online. Now in full color throughout, Review of Sleep Medicine, 4th Edition, by Dr. Alon Y. Avidan, features a new, high-yield format designed to help you make the most of your study time, using figures, polysomnography tracings, EEG illustrations, sleep actigraphy and sleep diaries, tables, algorithms, and key points to explain challenging topics. The text is fully searchable online and features hundreds of interactive questions and answers in study and timed practice modes, making this the ideal resource for ABSM exam preparation.
features of Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition:
following are the features of this book;
- Includes concise summaries of all aspects of sleep medicine clinical summaries from epidemiology, pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic techniques, treatment strategies and prognostic implications.
- Provides a library of assessment questions with comprehensive explanations to help you identify the reasoning behind each answer and think logically about the problems.
- Offers the expertise of a multidisciplinary global team of experts including sleep researchers, multispecialty sleep clinicians, and educators. The unique strength of this educational resource is its inclusion of all sleep subspecialties from neurology to pulmonary medicine, psychiatry, internal medicine, clinical psychology, and Registered Polysomnographic Technologists.
- Perfect for sleep medicine practitioners, sleep medicine fellows and trainees, allied health professionals, nurse practitioners, sleep technologists, and other health care providers as review tool, quick reference manual, and day-to-day resource on key topics in sleep medicine.
Table of Contents:
- Section I: Sleep Medicine Exam Preparation
- 1. Introduction to Sleep Medicine
- Section II: Highlights of Normal Sleep
- 2. Sleep Phylogenic Evolution and Ontogeny
- 3. Normal Human Sleep Wake Patterns
- 4. Highlights of Sleep Neuroscience
- 5. Normal Sleep Physiology (Including Respiratory and Cardiac Physiology)
- 6. Genetics in Sleep Medicine
- 7. Introduction to Evaluation Tools Used in Sleep Medicine
- 8. An Overview of Polysomnography
- 9. Sleep Stage Scoring
- Section III: Synopsis of Sleep Disorders
- 10. Sleep Deprivation
- 11. The Insomnias
- 12. Narcolepsy and Hypersomnias of Central Origin: Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Treatment
- 13. Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders: Clinical Features and Evaluation
- 14. Treatment of Sleep-Disordered Breathing
- 15. Circadian Rhythm Disorders
- 16. Diagnosis and Treatment of Parasomnias
- 17. Sleep-Related Movement Disorders
- 18. Overview of Electrocephalography and Epilepsy
- 19. Sleep and Neurological Disorders
- 20. Sleep and Psychiatric Disorders
- 21. Sleep in Medical Disorders and Special Populations
- 22. Pediatric Sleep-Wake Disorders
- 23. Synopsis of Geriatric Sleep Disorders
- 24. Cardiac Monitoring and Scoring in Polysomnography
- 25. Pharmacotherapy of Common Sleep Promoting Agents
- 26. Medication Effects on Sleep
- 27. Overview of Sleep Practive Parameters
- Section IV: Testing Knowledge in Sleep Medicine: Practice Exams
- 28. Mechanism and Disorders of Circadian Physiology
- 29. Tools in Clinical Sleep Medicine
- 30. Practice Examination—Pediatric Sleep Disorders
- 31. Cardiology in Sleep Medicine
- 32. Pulmonary Sleep Clinical Case Studies
- 33. Psychiatry Clinical Case Studies
- 34. Insomnia Clinical Pearls and Case Studies
- 35. Neurology in Sleep Medicine: Polysomnography Case-Based Assessment
- 36. Hypersomnia Case Studies
- 37. Clinical Cases: Circadian Rhythm Sleep-Wake Disorders
- 38. REM and Non-REM Parasomnias
- 39. Seizures and Sleep
- 40. Sleep Related Movement Disorders
- 41. Sleep and Medical Disorders, and Special Populations
- 42. Sleep Pharmacology
- 43. Polysomnography Pearls
- 44. Sleep Stage Scoring
- 45. Artifacts
- 46. The Use of Statistics in Sleep Medicine—Exam Questions
- 47. Knowing your Sleep Practice Parameters
- 48. Quality Measures in Sleep Medicine
- 49. Normal Sleep Patterns
- 50. Mechanisms of Sleep Neuroscience
About the Author:
Alon Y. Avidan, MD, MPH
Dr. Avidan is Professor of Neurology & Vice Chair, UCLA Department of Neurology, where he also serves as Director of the UCLA Sleep Disorders Center. He completed his Neurology Residency at the Georgetown University Medical Center, and Fellowship in Sleep Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic. He was recently the 2014 American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) Excellence in Education Award, for career contributions to education in sleep medicine.
Download Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf free:
You can easily download Review of Sleep Medicine 4th Edition pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].