In this post we are giving you a quick review on Shaw’s Textbook of Gynaecology 17th Edition PDF. As we know surgery is subject that need mastering in human anatomy before mastering in surgery. You will have came across many book in surgery to improve your concept and mastering the practical surgery procedure.
The book is extensively revised and updated to incorporate the latest changes and development of newer concept. Written in a narrative manner which is easier to understand. Bulleted text and key highlights/ important points in boxes for extra emphasis and retention. Inclusion of more flowcharts and colored pictures. It covers the entire course curriculum in an easy to understand, retain and reproducible manner; including assessment questions to help in rapid revision and exam preparation.
Features of Howkins & Bourne, Shaw’s Textbook of Gynecology 17th Edition PDF:
- Provides the current methodologies and standard techniques.
- Attempts to reduce the in-depth explanations by giving the subject matter in pointwise form for some important topics.
- Extensively revised and updated to incorporate the latest changes and development of newer concepts.
- Systematic preseShaws Textbook of Gynecology 16ed 2015ntation to make reading smooth and pleasurable by deleting redundant details, adding new tests, figures and tables, and improving the earlier figures.
- Inclusion of self-assessment and suggested reading at the end of each chapter.
- Brand New International Paper-back Edition Same as per description, **Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal to use despite any disclaimer on cover.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Anatomy
- 2. Normal Histology
- 3. Physiology
- 4. Paediatric Gynaecology, Adolescent Problems and Puberty
- 5. Perimenopause, Menopause, Premature Menopause and Postmenopausal Bleeding
- 6. Gynaecological Diagnosis
- 7. Malformations of the Female Generative Organs
- 8. Sex and Intersexuality
- 9. Diseases of the Vulva
- 10. Diseases of the Vagina
- 11. Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the Female
- 12. Tuberculosis of the Genital Tract
- 13. Injuries of the Female Genital Tract
- 14. Injuries to the Intestinal Tract
- 15. Diseases of the Urinary System
- 16. Genital Fistulae and Stress Urinary Incontinence
- 17. The Pathology of Conception
- 18. Birth Control and Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- 19. Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasias or Diseases
- 20. Ectopic Gestation
- 21. Disorders of Menstruation
- 22. Menorrhagia and Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- 23. Hormonal Therapy in Gynaecology
- 24. Inflammation of the Uterus and the Cervix
- 25. Genital Prolapse
- 26. Displacements
- 27. Fibromyomas of the Uterus and Uterine Polyps
- 28. Disorders of the Ovary and Benign Tumours
- 29. Gynaecologic Oncology
- 30. Radiation Therapy and Chemotherapy for Gynaecologic Cancer
- 31. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- 32. Acute and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- 33. Disorders of Broad Ligament, Fallopian Tubes and Parametrium
- 34. Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
- 35. Breast
- 36. Endoscopy in Gynaecology
- 37. Imaging Modalities in Gynaecology
- 38. Re-Surgery
- 39. Preoperative and Postoperative Care, and Surgical Procedures
- 40. Obesity
- 41. Postoperative Adhesions and their Prevention
Download Shaw’s Textbook of Gynaecology 17th Edition PDF Free:
You can download the PDF of Shaw’s Textbook of Gynaecology 17th Edition by clicking the download link. If the download link does not working kindly inform us through the comments section, we will updated you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].