In this following post we share a PDF link of Surinder Kumar Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope you will find it helpful for your studies.
It is very popular microbiology book that has a very comprehensive text. Medical Microbiology is a very difficult subject considering the huge volume of the syllabus that needs to be learned in such a short period of time during the 3rd-year of medical school.
The standard textbooks in the field of medical microbiology that tightly focused on important fundamental concepts of microbiology with high-yield pearls to help you ace your medical school tests. This edition is too gigantic for medical students because they have to deal with other nerve-wrecking subjects.
This book is authored by Surinder Kumar (Director Professor in the Department of Microbiology at MAMC, New Delhi, India), who has left no stone unturned to make this book readable and comprehensive enough to meet the demands of the medical students around the world.
Section of Essential of Medical Microbiology:
Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been divided into seven sections which are listed as follows:
- General Bacteriology
- Systemic Bacteriology
- Medical Mycology
- Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Key Features of Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF:
- The content inside the Essentials of Medical Microbiology PDF has been designed to meet the demands of both medical students and healthcare practitioners. This book is also very useful for PG Entrance Exams of India.
- High-yield medical microbiology facts and pearls have been presented in tabulations and bulleted format to maximize learning.
- Lab diagnosis and treatment have been presented in separate boxes that are found on every page for various microorganisms.
- 600 high-definition and color-full images to help students build a clear concept.
- Important sections such as immunology and virology have gone significate update and thus they reflect latest trends in medical microbiology.
- Latest and hot medical microbiology topics such as Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, Ebola Virus, multi-drug resistant bacteria and Polio Virus Eradication have been incorporated in this edition.
- Students will also find MCQs and important clinical case-based essay questions at the end of each chapter which will allow them to test their knowledge.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION #1: General Bacteriology
- Historical Development of Microbiology
- Morphology of Bacteria
- Physiology of Bacteria
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Culture Media
- Culture Methods
- Identification of Bacteria
- Bacterial Taxonomy
- Bacterial Genetics
Other sections include the following:
- SECTION #2: Immunology
- SECTION #3: Systemic Bacteriology
- SECTION #4: Virology
- SECTION #5: Medical Mycology
- SECTION #6: Miscellaneous
- SECTION #7: Diagnostic Medical Microbiology
Download Essential of Medical Microbiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Essentials of Microbiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].