In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology 2nd edition pdf. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology: Coding, Billing, and Practice Management, Second Edition is a comprehensive manual on how to properly and compliantly code for both surgical and non-surgical services. It is a practical guide for all otolaryngology providers in the United States, including physicians early in their career requiring a working knowledge of the basics, experienced providers looking to understand the latest updates with ICD-10-CM and CPT changes, related specialists providing otolaryngologic health care, and office administrative teams managing coding and billing. Included are sections on how to approach otolaryngology coding for all sub-specialties in both the office and operating room. Foundational topics, such as understanding the CPT and ICD-10-CM systems, use of modifiers, managing claim submissions and appeals, legal implications for the provider, coding for physician extenders, and strategies to optimize billing, are presented by experts in the field.
Focused on a practical approach to coding, billing, and practice management, this text is user friendly and written for the practicing physician, audiologist, speech pathologist, physician extender, and coder. The income and integrity of a medical practice is tied to the effectiveness of coding and billing management. As profit margins are squeezed, the ability to optimize revenue by compliant coding is of the upmost importance. The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology: Coding, Billing, and Practice Management, Second Edition is vital not only for new physicians but for experienced otolaryngologists.
Key Features of The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology:
- All chapters written by practicing otolaryngologists, health care providers, practice managers, legal experts, and coding experts
- Discussion of the foundations of coding, billing, and practice management as well as advanced and complex topics
- Otolaryngology subspecialty-focused discussion of office-based and surgical coding
- Tips on how to code correctly in controversial areas, including the use of unlisted codes
- A robust index for easy reference.
New to the Second Edition:
- Strategies for integrating 2021 guidelines for coding and documenting office visits
- New and evolving office and surgical procedures, including Eustachian tube dilation and lateral nasal wall implants
- Updated coding for endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinus dilation
- Information on billing for telehealth visits
- Revision of all sub-specialty topics reflecting changes in coding and new technologies
About the Author:
Download The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology 2nd edition pdf free:
You can easily download The Essential Guide to Coding in Otolaryngology 2nd edition pdf by clicking the link given below. If the PDF link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click Here Download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].