In this following post we share a PDF link of 100 CASE STUDIES IN PATHOPHYSIOLOGY PDF free by clicking the link given below. The PDF link can be easily accessible at the end section of this post. We hope you will find it helpful for your studies.
Pathophysiology can be defined as the study of disordered physiological processes that are associated with a particular disease, syndrome or injury. This edition of 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF is a perfect choice for the students of medical, nursing, pharmacy and allied health sciences. You will learn diagnostics and appropriate disease management skills using a case study approach which will really improve your professional skills.
There are many famous book titles out there you can choose from to prepare for your exams in this discipline. You will learn diagnostics and appropriate disease management skills using a case study approach which will really improve your professional skills.
Key Features of 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF:
- Real-life patient case simulations which help in understanding the challenges you will encounter as a healthcare practitioner in future.
- The entire book has been organized in “organ systems approach” thus categorizing diseases and management plans effectively.
- 150+ high-definition photographs which bring life to the important concepts of pathophysiology.
- Each case study offers critical thinking and problem-solving questions for better understanding and reinforcement of the learned information.
Table of Contents:
- PART 1: CARDIOVASCULAR DISORDERS
- PART 2: RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
- PART 3: GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
- PART 4: RENAL DISORDERS
- PART 5: NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS
- PART 6: PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS
- PART 7: NEUROENDOCRINE DISORDERS
- PART 8: CHROMOSOME ABNORMALITY DISORDERS
- PART 9: FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DISORDERS
- PART 10: MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM DISORDERS
- PART 11: IMMUNOLOGIC DISORDERS
- PART 12: MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS
- PART 13: DISEASES OF THE SKIN
- PART 14: DISEASES OF THE BLOOD
- PART 15: DISORDERS OF THE EYES, EARS, NOSE, AND THROAT
- PART 16: NUTRITIONAL DISORDERS
- PART 17: SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
Download 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology PDF Free:
You can easily download this book in PDF form by clicking the link given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].