In this blog article we share PDF format along with quick review and features of ADVANCED TOPICS ON THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY. PDF can be download at the last part by clicking the ling given.
This three dimensional ultrasound book is best guide for radiology professionals, obstetricians, gynecology as well as sonographers who are performing their duties in ultrasound laboratories. Best resources to taking advantage form this book by those who want to learn obs/gyne ultrasound. Full of photos which provide variety of relevant knowledge by this imaging technique.
The book is presented in the following three section. Every section has a bundle of information of ultrasound instrumentation and technology. There is discussion part on how to use the techniques in telemedicine this book. How to used ultrasound during pregnancy and detect pregnancy. Obstetrics periods can also be easily assess e.g fetal organs, behaviour and defects during different stages of pregnancy. There is also a separate section of diagnostic procedure of uterine and ovarian abnormalities and tumors.
Features of Advance Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF:
Following are the main features of this book given below;
- Best 3D/4D ultrasound images.
- Recommended for training obstetrician and gynecologist.
- Comprehensive summaries at end.
- Full illustrated images.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapter of this book given below;
SECTION I: THREE- AND FOUR-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND:
INSTRUMENTATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Principles of 3D/4D Ultrasound: 3D Data Acquisition, Multiplanar Image, 3D Image and Electrical Scalpel (MagiCut)
- Specific Three-Dimensional Display Modes: 3D Cine, 4D, TUI, VCI, Omniview, SonoVCAD, and STIC
- Volume Measurements by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Telemedicine 3D- and 4D-ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
SECTION II: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN OBSTETRICS
- Assessment of Fetal Heart by Three- and Four-Dimensional Ultrasound
- Fetal Brain Anatomy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound Neuroscan
- Three-dimensional Assessment of Fetal Face
- Fetal Limb Volume: Its Role in the Prediction of Birth Weight and Evaluation of Fetal Nutritional Status
- Fetal Lung Volumes in Congenital Anomalies Using Three-dimensional Ultrasonography
- Assessment of First Trimester of Pregnancy by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- The Assessment of Fetal Neurobehavior with Four-dimensional Ultrasound
- Applicability of Three-dimensional Power Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
- Fetal Malformations Detected by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in the Second Stage of Labour
- Three-dimensional Virtual Sonographic and Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Obstetrics
SECTION III: THREE-DIMENSIONAL ULTRASOUND IN GYNECOLOGY
- Uterine Anomalies by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for Assessing the Position of Intrauterine and Intratubal Devices
- Three-dimensional Pelvic Sonography of Uterine Masses
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound in Endometrial Cancer and Polyps
- Assessment of Endometrial Receptivity by Two- and Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Ovarian Follicle Evaluation: Antral Follicle Count and Follicle Monitoring During Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Assessment of Ovarian Volume, Ovarian Follicle Count and Ovarian Blood Flow in Hyperandrogenic Anovulation
- Adnexal Tumors by Three-dimensional Ultrasound
- Three-dimensional Ultrasound for the Assessment of the Pelvic Floor
Download Advanced Topics on Three-Dimensional Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF Free:
you can download the PDF direct to your laptop and mobile by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section i will updated it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.