In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Published in collaboration with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, this highly respected resource provides the foundational knowledge medical students need to complete an Ob/Gyn rotation, pass national standardized exams, and competently care for women in clinical practice.
Fully compliant with the College’s guidelines, treatment recommendations, and committee opinions, the text also aligns with the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics’ educational objectives, upon which most clerkship evaluations and final exams are based.
Features Of Beckman and ling’s Obstetrics and gynecology 8th Edition:
Following are the quick overview on features of Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology 8th edition;
- Six comprehensive units cover all essential information on General Obstetrics and Gynecology; Obstetrics, Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy; Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility ; and Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma .
- In-depth updates throughout capture the current state of the field, including new minimally invasive and robotic gynecologic procedures, an expanded discussion of patient safety, many new ultrasound images, and much more.
- Concise, eminently readable chapters – with abundant headings and subheadings, lists, boxes, and tables – make key clinical concepts easy to understand and remember.
- Chapter-opening and -closing case studies demonstrate clinical applications of the material.
- A rich full-color art program of illustrations, photos, and imaging examples depicts the anatomy and clinical presentation of both normal and pathologic conditions.
- Clinical “pearls” highlight specific issues encountered in gynecologic and obstetric practice.
- Helpful appendices include the latest versions of the Well-Woman Care: Assessments and Recommendations by Age Group , the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Antepartum Record and Postpartum Form, and the Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale .
- A comprehensive image bank makes it easy for instructors to use the book’s outstanding visuals in the classroom.
TABLES OF CONTENTS:
Section I: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Women’s Health Examination and Women’s Health Care Management
- The Obstetrician-Gynecologist’s Role in Screening and Preventive Care
- Ethics, Liability, and Patient Safety in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Embryology and Anatomy
- Section II: Obstetrics
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology
- Preconception and Antepartum Care
- Genetics and Genetic Disorders in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Intrapartum Care
- Abnormal Labor and Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
- Immediate Care of the Newborn
- Postpartum Care
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Multifetal Gestation
- Fetal Growth Abnormalities: Intrauterine Growth Restriction and Macrosomia
- Preterm Labor
- Third-Trimester Bleeding
- Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Post-term Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy and Abortion
- Section III: Medical and Surgical Disorders in Pregnancy
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastrointestinal, Renal, and Surgical Complications
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Disorders
- Hematologic and Immunologic Complications
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders
- Section IV: Gynecology
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pelvic Support Defects, Urinary Incontinence, and Urinary Tract Infection
- Dysmenorrhea and Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Disorders of the Breast
- Gynecologic Procedures
- Human Sexuality
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence
- Section V: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Reproductive Cycles
- Amenorrhea and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Hirsutism and Virilization
- Premenstrual Syndrome and Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Section VI: Gynecologic Oncology and Uterine Leiomyoma
- Cell Biology and Principles of Cancer Therapy
- Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
- Vulvar and Vaginal Disease and Neoplasia
- Cervical Neoplasia and Carcinoma
- Uterine Leiomyoma and Neoplasia
- Cancer of the Uterine Corpus
- Ovarian and Adnexal Disease
Obstetrics and Gynecology Books:
we upload the pdf link of other obstetrics and gynecology book you may need them, competitors of Beckman and ling’s obstetrics and gynecology book.
Download Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and Gynecology PDF 8th Edition Free:
Download Beckman and Ling’s obstetrics and gynecology 8th edition PDF free form the download link given. You can also buy book in hard copy from amazon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.