Today article is about the Case Discussion in Obstetrics and gynecology PDF. The PDF link is share at the last part of this post. You can easily download the book by clicking the link given in this post.
This Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology will be an ideal companion to the evidence-based knowledge in patient management. The current advances in obstetrics and gynecology will be offer thoroughly in this book.Separate this book in two section obstetrics and gynecology for better presentation of topics. Step-wise explanation to the clinical problems to eliminated list of differential diagnosis before reached to a specific diagnosis.
Features Of Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF:
following are the main features of this book:
- Two separate section of presentation Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Section of questions and answers regarding major clinical problems.
- Obstetrics section have discussion on thrombophilia, anaemia, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease and previous congenital disorder during pregnancy. Fetal growth restriction, Rh alloimmunization, multiple gestations, pregnancy with a previous cesarean section, pregnancy with the previous intrauterine death of the fetus, preterm labour, antepartum haemorrhage and HIV positive pregnancy.
- Gynecology Section provides information regarding amenorrhea, fibroid uterus, prolapsed uterus, vesicovaginal fistula, abnormal uterine bleeding, the lump in the abdomen, postmenopausal bleeding and carcinoma vulva.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book;
SECTION 1: OBSTETRICS
- Pregnancy with Previous Congenital Disorders
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Thrombophilia in Pregnancy
- Anaemia in Pregnancy
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Fetal Growth Restriction
- Rh Alloimmunization
- Multiple Gestation
- Pregnancy with Previous Cesarean Section
- Pregnancy with Previous Intrauterine Death of Fetus
- Preterm Labor
- Antepartum Hemorrhage
- HIV Positive Pregnancy
- Septic Abortion: A Clinical Review
SECTION 2: GYNECOLOGY.
- Approaches to Improve the Diagnosis and Management of Infertility
- Fibroid Uterus
- Prolapse Uterus
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Approach to a Case of Adnexal Mass in a Young Patient
- Lump in Abdomen
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smear and Cervical Cancer
- Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Carcinoma Vulva
Download Case Discussions in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2nd Edition PDF free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.