Let us share with you people a famous series diagnosis book CHURCHILL’S POCKETBOOK OF DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS PDF 4TH EDITION PDF free along with download link. The PDF link is available at the last part of this post.
For differential diagnosis medical students must have Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis on their study table. This book has clinical approach to the field of diagnosis for those who are are looking forward to differential diagnosis. This book gives a deep touch to the symptom or sign to have a quick approach to the differential diagnosis.
Making a correct diagnosis is one of the key aspects of every medical student’s and junior doctor’s clinical training, and problem-based learning is now widely used to focus on the causes behind the presentation of a clinical feature. The Fourth Edition of this best-selling book is packed full of information to help the reader move from a presenting problem to an accurate diagnosis.
Features of Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis PDF:
Following are the prime features of this book given below;
- This Fourth Edition covers 127 common presenting problems in both medicine and surgery in a consistent format.
- Each topic includes a list of all potential causes of the condition, colour coded to indicate common, occasional or rare causes. Important geographical variations are also highlighted.
- Two sections cover the differential diagnosis of biochemical and haematological disorders which provide a ready check when reviewing abnormal results
- The text includes a targeted guide to the relevant general and specific follow-up investigations which should be carried out as appropriate.
- At the end of each topic a box highlights important learning points, or indicates symptom and signs suggestive of significant pathology which require urgent action.
- Eighty colour photographs of key clinical presentations have been added to assist symptom recognition.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapters of this book given below;
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal swellings
- Anaemia (low plasma haemoglobin)
- Anorectal pain
- Arm pain
- Arm swellings
- Axillary swellings
- Blood urea nitrogen
- Breast lumps
- Breast pain
- Chest pain
- Clotting abnormalities
- Ear disorders
- Eye disorders
- Facial pain
- Facial swellings
- Facial ulcers
- Faecal incontinence
- Finger lesions
- Finger pain
- Foot deformities
- Foot pain
- Foot ulcers
- Gait abnormalities
- Groin swellings
- Gum disorders
- Hand deformities
- Hypercalcaemia (high calcium level).
- Hyperglycaemia (high blood sugar level).
- Hyperkalaemia (high potassium level).
- Hypernatraemia (high sodium level).
- Hypocalcaemia (low calcium level).
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar level).
- Hypokalaemia (low potassium level).
- Hypomagnesaemia (low magnesium level).
- Hyponatraemia (low sodium level).
- Intestinal obstruction
- Jaw pain and swellings
- Joint disorders
- Kidney swellings
- Leg pain
- Leg swellings
- Leg ulcers
- Leucocytosis (high white cell count)
- Leucopenia (low white cell count)
- Lip lesions
- Metabolic acidosis
- Metabolic alkalosis
- Mouth ulcers
- Muscle weakness and wasting
- Nail abnormalities
- Nasal discharge
- Neck lumps
- Neck pain
- Nipple discharge
- Penile lesions
- Polycythaemia (high plasma haemoglobin)
- Popliteal swellings
- Pruritus ani
- Pyrexia of unknown origin
- Rectal bleeding
- Respiratory acidosis
- Respiratory alkalosis
- Scalp lesions
- Scrotal pain
- Scrotal swellings
- Sweating abnormalities
- Throat conditions
- Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count)
- Thrombocytosis (high platelet count)
- Toe lesions
- Tongue disorders
- Urethral discharge
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary retention
- Vaginal discharge
- Visual problems
- Voice disorder
- Weight gain
- Weight loss
Nurse’s Pocket Guide 14th edition PDF Download:
DOWNLOAD FREE: Churchill Pocketbook Of Surgery 5th Edition PDF
CHURCHILL’S Pocketbook Of Intensive Care PDF Download
Download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Differential Diagnosis PDF Free:
The PDF format of this book can be directly download to the laptop, mobile etc by clicking the download link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. It will be updated soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply