Lets talk about the pocketbook of intensive care CHURCHILL’S POCKETBOOK OF INTENSIVE CARE which play a great role in guiding of juniors doctors in intensive care unit. We share the PDF of this book at the end of post. But first you may need to read a quick review and features of this book given below.
CHURCHILL’S POCKETBOOK OF INTENSIVE CARE book aims to give junior doctors a practical guidance on the day-to-day procedures and problems they will encounter. The book helpful to the Senior House Officers training in anaesthesia, medicine and surgery. There is high alert environment for junior doctors in ICU. Which is well guide by this book.The book designed for a white coat pocket so that you can carry it easily.
Churchill’s Pocketbook CLINICAL PRACTICAL PROCEDURES FOR JUNIOR DOCTORS PDF
Features Of CHURCHILL’S Pocketbook Of Intensive Care PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- Highly comprehensive coverage of the common conditions found in the Intense care unite.
- Easy and simple guidelines on the management of conditions found in (ICU), include instruction on when to seek help from senior staff.
- Important high-yield topics are conveniently indexed inside the front cover – e.g diarrhoea, oliguria, problems during central venous access, problems with chest drains.
- New chapter on the transport of the critically ill patient and also a New section on antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Cardioversion is briefly explain to practical procedures section.
- At the end of every chapter short further reading section.
Table Of contents:
Below are the complete chapters of this book;
- Organisational issues.
- Introduction to intensive care.
- Basic principles.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Respiratory system.
- Gastrointestinal system.
- Renal system.
- Metabolic and endocrine problems.
- Overdose, poisoning and drug abuse.
- Haematological problems.
- Brain injury, neurological and neuromuscular problems.
- Trauma. Infection, inflammation and multi-organ dysfunction syndrome.
- Postoperative and obstetric patients.
- Practical procedures.
- End of life issues.
Download Churchill’s Pocketbook of Intensive Care PDF free:
At the end you can get an easy access to the PDF of this book by clicking the download link given below. If the download link doe not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated you soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.