In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Davis Advantage for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
This thoroughly revised text includes a more conversational writing style, an increased focus on nursing concepts and clinical trends, strong evidence-based content, and an essential review. Content covers all aspects of nursing care including health promotion, acute intervention, and ambulatory care.
Features of Davis Advantage for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 10th Edition PDF:
- Quality Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) activities with guidelines for attaining the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to fulfill the initiative’s core competencies
- Therapeutic communication icon that highlights talking points and interventions in the care plans to help students build confidence and feel more comfortable speaking with patients
- Homework assignments at the beginning of each chapter to encourage critical reading
- Emphasis on holistic nursing to emphasize the physical, spiritual, and cultural aspects of psychiatric mental health nursing
- “Real People, Real Stories” boxes featuring interviews with patients who have chapter-relevant disorders, including substance use disorders, ADHD/OCD, gender dysphoria, and more
- List of core concepts at the beginning of each chapter with definitions in boxes throughout the text
- Concept map care plans for all major psychiatric diagnoses
- Care Plans for clients with DSM-5 diagnoses featuring interventions and rationales for commonly observed nursing diagnoses
- ANA standards for clinical practice for DSM diagnoses and therapeutic interventions, as well as for aging individuals, bereaved individuals, and victims of abuse and neglect
- Boxes highlighting client/family education communications and tables listing important topics for discussion
- Case studies and exercises designed to stimulate critical thinking
Davis Advantage—Online Personalized Learning
- Creates personalized learning plans tailored to students’ individual needs
- Reinforces learning and engages students through videos and interactive activities to further drive mastery
- Provides personalized teaching plans that support instructors in both virtual and in-person classroom settings
- Tracks individual progress and class performance so students know where they need to focus their studies and instructors can intervene when necessary
- Integrated ebook for reference anytime, anywhere.
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 984 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0803699670
- ISBN-13 : 978-0803699670
- Item Weight : 4.45 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 1.4 x 11 inches.
Download Davis Advantage for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 10th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Davis Advantage for Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.