In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of GABBE’s OBSTETRICS NORMAL AND PROBLEM PREGNANCIES PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Highly readable, well-illustrated, and easy to understand, Gabbe’s Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies is an ideal day-to-day reference or study tool for residents and clinicians. This 8th Edition of this bestselling text offers fast access to evidence-based, comprehensive information, now fully revised with substantial content updates, new and improved illustrations, and a new, international editorial team that continues the tradition of excellence established by Dr. Steven Gabbe.
Features of Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 8th Edition PDF:
- Puts the latest knowledge in this complex specialty at your fingertips, allowing you to quickly access the information you need to treat patients, participate knowledgably on rounds, and perform well on exams.
- Contains at-a-glance features such as key points boxes, bolded text, chapter summaries and conclusions, key abbreviations boxes, and quick-reference tables, management and treatment algorithms, and bulleted lists throughout.
- Features detailed illustrations from cover to cover―many new and improved―including more than 100 ultrasound images that provide an important resource for normal and abnormal fetal anatomy.
- Covers key topics such as prevention of maternal mortality, diabetes in pregnancy, obesity in pregnancy, vaginal birth after cesarean section, and antepartum fetal evaluation.
- Provides access to 11 videos that enhance learning in areas such as cesarean delivery and operative vaginal delivery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION I Physiology
Chapter 1 Placental Anatomy and Physiology
Chapter 2 Fetal Development and Physiology
Chapter 3 Maternal Physiology
Chapter 4 Maternal-Fetal Immunology
Chapter 5 Developmental Origins of Adult Health and Disease
SECTION II Prenatal Care
Chapter 6 Preconception and Prenatal Care
Chapter 7 Nutrition During Pregnancy
Chapter 8 Drugs and Environmental Agents in Pregnancy and Lactation: Teratology, Epidemiology
Chapter 9 Obstetric Ultrasound: Imaging, Dating, Growth, and Anomaly
Chapter 10 Genetic Screening and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis
Chapter 11 Antepartum Fetal Evaluation
SECTION III Intrapartum Care
Chapter 12 Normal Labor and Delivery
Chapter 13 Abnormal Labor and Induction of Labor
Chapter 14 Operative Vaginal Delivery
Chapter 15 Intrapartum Fetal Evaluation
Chapter 16 Obstetric Anesthesia
Chapter 17 Malpresentations
Chapter 18 Antepartum and Postpartum Hemorrhage
Chapter 19 Cesarean Delivery
Chapter 20 Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery
Chapter 21 Placenta Accreta
SECTION IV Postpartum Care
Chapter 22 The Neonate
Chapter 23 Postpartum Care and Long-Term Health Considerations
Chapter 24 Lactation and Breastfeeding
SECTION V Complicated Pregnancy
Chapter 25 Surgery During Pregnancy
Chapter 26 Trauma and Related Surgery in Pregnancy
Chapter 27 Early Pregnancy Loss and Stillbirth,
Chapter 28 Cervical Insufficiency
Chapter 29 Preterm Labor and Birth
Chapter 30 Premature Rupture of the Membranes
Chapter 31 Preeclampsia and Hypertensive Disorders
Chapter 32 Multiple Gestations
Chapter 33 Intrauterine Growth Restriction
Chapter 34 Red Cell Alloimmunization
Chapter 35 Amniotic Fluid Disorders
SECTION VI Pregnancy and Coexisting Disease
Chapter 36 Prolonged and Postterm Pregnancy
Chapter 37 Heart Disease in Pregnancy
Chapter 38 Respiratory Disease in Pregnancy
Chapter 39 Renal Disease in Pregnancy
Chapter 40 Diabetes Mellitus Complicating Pregnancy
Chapter 41 Obesity in Pregnancy
Chapter 42Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases in Pregnancy
Chapter 43 Pituitary and Adrenal Disorders in Pregnancy
Chapter 44 Hematologic Complications of Pregnancy
Chapter 45 Thromboembolic Disorders in Pregnancy
Chapter 46 Collagen Vascular Diseases in Pregnancy
Chapter 47 Hepatic Disorders During Pregnancy
Chapter 48 Gastrointestinal Disorders During Pregnancy
Chapter 49 Neurologic Disorders in Pregnancy
Chapter 50 Malignant Diseases and Pregnancy
Chapter 51 Skin Disease and Pregnancy
Chapter 52 Maternal and Perinatal Infection: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis in Pregnancy
Chapter 53 Maternal and Perinatal Infection in Pregnancy: Viral
Chapter 54 Maternal and Perinatal Infection in Pregnancy: Bacterial
Chapter 55 Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders in Pregnancy
SECTION VII Legal and Ethical Issues in Perinatology
Chapter 56 Patient Safety and Quality Measurement in Obstetric Care
Chapter 57 Ethical and Legal Issues in Perinatology
Chapter 58 Improving Global Maternal Health: Challenges and Opportunities
You might also be interested in!
- Book Name: Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies 7th Edition
- Edition: 7th Edition | | ISBN: 978-0323321082
- Author Name: Steven G. Gabbe MD, Jennifer R. Niebyl MD, Joe Leigh Simpson MD, Mark B Landon MD, Henry L Galan MD, Eric R. M. Jauniaux MD PhD FRCOG, Deborah A Driscoll MD, Vincenzo Berghella MD & William A Grobman MD MBA
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 1426 Pages
Download Obstetrics Normal and Problem Pregnancies 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Obstetrics Normal and Problem Pregnancies 8th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.