In this post we have shared an overview and download link of GOODMAN AND FULLER’S PATHOLOGY 5TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The only pathology textbook written specifically for physical therapy, this edition continues to provide practical and easy access to information on specific diseases and conditions as they relate to physical therapy practice. Coverage includes guidelines, precautions, and contraindications for interventions with patients who have musculoskeletal or neuromuscular problems, as well as other medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease.
This edition logically organized content offers at-a-glance access to essential information on common illnesses, diseases, adverse drug effects, organ transplantation, laboratory values, and more to ensure the most reliable and effective physical therapy for patients.
Features of Goodman and Fuller’s Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Up-to-date coverage with contributions from more than 100 content experts in pathology and physical therapy.
- Revised content throughout provides the most current information required to be an effective practitioner.
- Full-color interior design, photos, and illustrations visually reinforce key concepts.
- A Therapist’s Thoughts offers personal and clinical insights from experienced therapists specializing in cancer, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, women’s health, lymphedema, psychological problems, and much more.
- Special Implications for the Therapist boxes provide information and ideas to consider when formulating a plan of care that addresses precautions, contraindications, and best practice specific to physical therapy.
- Current information on conditions, medical testing and treatment, and practice models keeps students up to date on the latest research findings and recent changes in the field.
- Key information presented in an at-a-glance format is organized by body system for easy reference.
- Basic science information addresses the clinical implications of disease within the rehabilitation process, covering common illnesses and diseases, adverse effects of drugs, organ transplantation, laboratory values, and much more.
- Coverage includes updated information on standard precautions.
- Separate chapter addresses laboratory tests and values that are important in physical therapy practice.
- Separate appendix provides guidelines for activity and exercise.
- A focus on health promotion and disease prevention is featured throughout the text.
Table of Contents:
- Section 1. Introduction
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Concepts of Pathology
- Chapter 2. Epigenetics: Behavioral, Social, and Environmental Factors
- Chapter 3. Physiologic Self-Regulation: The Intersection with Mental, Social, and Emotional Well-being
- Chapter 4. Environmental and Occupational Medicine
- Chapter 5. Problems Affecting Multiple Systems
- Chapter 6. Injury, Inflammation, Healing, and Repair
- Section 2. Clinical Medicine
- Chapter 7. The Immune System
- Chapter 8. Infectious Disease
- Chapter 9. Oncology
- Chapter 11. The Endocrine and Metabolic Systems
- Chapter 12. The Cardiovascular System
- Chapter 13. The Lymphatic System
- Chapter 14. The Hematologic System
- Chapter 15. The Respiratory System
- Chapter 16. The Gastrointestinal System
- Chapter 17. The Hepatic, Pancreatic, and Biliary Systems
- Chapter 18. The Renal and Urologic Systems
- Chapter 19. The Male Genital/Reproductive System
- Chapter 20. The Female Genital/Reproductive System
- Chapter 21. Transplantation
- Section 3. Pathology of The Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 22. Introduction to Pathology of the Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 23. Genetic and Developmental Disorders
- Chapter 24. Metabolic Disorders
- Chapter 25. Infectious Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System
- Chapter 26. Musculoskeletal Neoplasms
- Chapter 27. Soft Tissue, Joint, and Bone Disorders
- Section 4. Pathology of The Nervous System
- Chapter 28. Introduction to Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chapter 29. Infectious Disorders of the Central Nervous System
- Chapter 30. Central Nervous System Neoplasms
- Chapter 32. Stroke
- Chapter 33. Traumatic Brain Injury
- Chapter 34. Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury
- Chapter 35. Cerebral Palsy and Pediatric Stroke
- Chapter 36. Seizures and Epilepsy
- Chapter 37. HeadacheChapter Summary
- Chapter 38. Vestibular Disorders
- Section 5. Important Resources
- Chapter 40. Laboratory Tests and Values
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1800 pages
- Item Weight : 8.33 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.7 x 2.6 x 11.1 inches.
Download Goodman and Fuller’s Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist 5th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Goodman and Fuller’s Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist 5th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.