In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Hartman Publishing’s most comprehensive nursing assistant training textbook includes information about long-term care, as well as home health care, and some material about subacute and acute care.
Features of Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care 3rd Edition PDF:
- In-depth information on resident and client rights and special boxes throughout that teach ways to promote independence and prevent abuse and neglect
- New information on person-centered care, which is emphasized throughout the textbook
- Up-to-date, comprehensive material on infection prevention
- Many new photos and more website resources
- Material on anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on normal changes of aging and observing and reporting
- Updated nutrition information on MyPlate, special diets, and feeding techniques
- Current information on legal issues, such as HIPAA, the Patient Self-Determination Act, the Elder Justice Act, and advance directives and related medical orders
- 7 chapters focusing on home health care, including information on medications, safety, infection prevention, mothers and newborns, and meal planning and preparation
- 1 chapter containing subacute and acute care information, including preoperative and postoperative care, as well as mechanical ventilation, chest tubes, and artificial airways
- Chapter-ending material which develops critical thinking, as well as tests the chapter
- Significantly expanded testing section available to instructors, including 62 chapters exams (two sets of exams for each chapter), two final exams, and a critical thinking exam, along with a practice exam for students taking the certification test
- A table of procedures, common abbreviations list, a special appendix with a math review, and a glossary
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
- Language : English
- Paperback : 546 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1604250704
- ISBN-13 : 978-1604250701
- Item Weight : 2.9 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.7 inches.
Lippincott Essentials for Nursing Assistants PDF
Download Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care: Long-Term Care and Home Health 3rd Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Hartman’s Nursing Assistant Care: Long-Term Care and Home Health 3rd Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.