In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of IN-VITRO FERTILIZTION THE PIONEER’S HISTROY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The birth of Louise Joy Brown – the world’s first baby born following in-vitro fertilization – heralded a medical revolution. Forty years later, many thousands of babies are born each year following IVF. Assisted reproduction is a global industry with a multi-billion dollar turnover. It is a complex mix of science, clinical management, bioethics, and commercial imperatives. Many of the pioneers of IVF are still with us and have a fascinating tale to tell. Here, they relate the story of the development of IVF and related technologies in a way that will prove invaluable to future generations of practitioners seeking to understand the genesis of the specialty. This is not an academic history: rather it takes an informal and anecdotal approach; informing and entertaining for generations of past, present and future medical and scientific specialists of IVF, alongside the millions of parents, who celebrated the successes of IVF treatment worldwide.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Gabor Kovacs, A.M., is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Monash University, Australia. He was a foundation member of the Monash IVF team and International Medical Director of Monash IVF until his retirement in 2015. He is an Honorary Member of International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) and Life Member of The Fertility Society of Australia as well as Family Planning Australia.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- A Brief Outline of the History of Human In-Vitro Fertilization
- The Track to Assisted Reproduction: From Animal to Human In-Vitro Fertilization
- The American Roots of In-Vitro Fertilization
- The Story of Patrick Steptoe, Robert Edwards, Jean Purdy, and Bourn Hall Clinic
- Professional Hostility Confronting Edwards, Steptoe, and Purdy in their Pioneering Work on In-Vitro Fertilization
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Australia
- The Joneses and the Jones Institute
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in North America After the Joneses
- The Brussels Story and the Eureka Moment of Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Austria
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in France
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Italy
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Scandinavia
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Spain
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Greece, Germany, and The Netherlands
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Israel
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Latin America
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in India
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in China
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Africa
- The Development of In-Vitro Fertilization in Russia
- The Application of In-Vitro Fertilization in the Management of the Infertile Male
- The Development of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis for Monogenic Disease and Chromosome Imbalance
- The Development of Embryo, Oocyte, and Ovarian Tissue Cryopreservation
- The Development of Ovarian Stimulation for In-Vitro Fertilization
- The Development of Microsurgery for Male and Female Infertility
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Medicine’s New Frontier
- The Regulation and Legislation of In-Vitro Fertilization
- Research on Assisted Reproduction Families: A Historical Perspective
- The Commercialization of In-Vitro Fertilization
- Book Name : In-Vitro Fertilization: The Pioneers’ History
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ISBN : 1108427855
- Author Name : Gabor Kovacs, Peter Brinsden, Alan DeCherney
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 268 Pages.
Download In-Vitro Fertilization: The Pioneers’ History PDF Free:
You can easily download In-Vitro Fertilization: The Pioneers’ History PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.