In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Introduction to Orthotics: A Clinical Reasoning and Problem-Solving Approach 5th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Develop the critical thinking skills you need to choose and fit effective orthoses for patients with hand injuries and functional deficits. As a combination workbook/textbook, Introduction to Orthotics, 5th Edition uses reader friendly language to cover the theory, design, and fabrication of orthopedic devices. Ideal for use in the classroom or in the clinical setting, it emphasizes upper extremity versus hand orthoses, with additional coverage of lower extremity orthotics and upper extremity prosthetics, and offers case studies promoting clinical reasoning and problem solving as well as an occupation-based approach. This new edition also demonstrates the fine detail of orthotics and equips you with a repertoire of skills and knowledge related to orthoses.
Features of Introduction to Orthotics: A Clinical Reasoning and Problem-Solving Approach 5th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Updated content, references, grading forms and self-evaluation, and case studies provide students and practitioners with the most current and up-to-date information they need to prepare to serve their clients’ needs.
- Combined textbook/workbook format makes it easier to develop fundamental skills in the theory, design, and fabrication of orthoses
- Numerous case studies in each chapter show how concepts relate to real-life clinical practice.
- How-To videos on the Evolve companion website let students watch the construction of orthotics again and again to increase their proficiency.
- Integration of patient safety addresses this important aspect of patient care.
- Spiral binding lets the book lay flat when opened for convenient use while on the job.
- Self-evaluation forms allow you to analyze personal strengths and weaknesses related to new orthotic intervention techniques.
- Review questions and self-quizzesreinforce your comprehension of the material.
- Laboratory exercisestest your clinical reasoning and technical skills.
- New chapter covering Casting techniques provides guidance regarding current advances.
- New Chapter for Professional Issues Related to Orthotic Provision.
- New Elbow, Forearm, and Shoulder Immobilization Orthoses expands the content that previously only addressed elbow and forearm orthoses to include shoulder immobilization orthoses.
- New Photos and illustrations for pre-fabrication, fitting, and fabrication techniques appear throughout the text.
- New Evidence-based practice charts.
Adams’s Outline of Orthopaedics 14th Edition PDF
Download Cosmetic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Click here to Download PDF
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply