In today post we have share Of famous ENT book LOGAN TURNER’S DISEASES OF THE NOSE THROAT AND EAR 11TH EDITION PDF FREE along with review and features. The PDF link can be easily access at the end section of this article.
Logan Turner’s Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Ear: Head & Neck Surgery is book which server medical field from more than 100 years since its first edition. This book is presented in 70 chapters that gives comprehensive coverage to the whole of otolaryngology. This classic textbook is continousely revised and updated to increase reflect of sophisticated diagnostic and management skills.
This book covers neuro-sensory deafness, head and neck cancer, paediatric airway disease, skull base surgery and the rhinological revolution brought about by the endoscope. It is helpful for the practicing otolaryngologist, ENT specialists in training and those undertaking specialty examinations.
Features Of Logan and Turner’s Diseases of Noses, Ear and Throat PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- The book has key learning points, up-to-date references information of otolaryngology.
- Color illustration with detail line diagrams and clinical problems photos.
- Have a valuable resource for General practitioners, doctors considering ENT as a career, and medical students.
- Sub-specialities like Rhinology, Head and Neck, Otology, Paediatric, Otorhinolaryngology Radiology are cover in five major section.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete list of chapters of this book are given below;
section. 1. The Nose
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Investigation of Nasal Disease
- Nasal and Facial Trauma
- Acute Rhinosinusitis
- Chronic Rhinitis
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps
- Benign Tumors and Granulomas
- Facial Pain
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Trans-sphenoidal Hypophysectomy
Section 2. The Head and Neck
- Anatomy of the Pharynx
- Investigation of Pharyngeal Disease
- Infections of the Pharynx
- Benign Disease of the Pharynx
- Neck Space Infections
- Tumors of the Nasopharynx
- Tumors of the Oropharynx
- Tumors of the Hypopharynx
- Tumors of the Oral Cavity
- Benign Diseases of the Oral Cavity
- Salivary Gland Disease
- Anatomy of the Larynx
- Investigation of Laryngeal Disease
- Voice Problems
- Laryngeal Infections
- Rare Laryngeal Tumors
- Cancer of the Larynx
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Laryngotracheal Trauma
- Neck Masses
- Cancer of the Nose and Sinuses
- Tumors of the Ear
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Download
Section 3. The Ear
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Investigation of Ear Disease
- Audiology and Vestibulometry
- Diseases of the External Ear
- Acute Otitis Media in Adults
- Chronic Otitis Media
- Extracranial Complications of Otitis Media
- Intracranial Complications of Otitis Media
- Sensorineural Deafness
- Cerebellopontine Angle Tumors
- Otological Trauma
- The Facial Nerve
Section 4. Paediatrics
- Tonsils and Adenoids
- The Catarrhal Child
- Laryngeal Stridor
- Intubation and Tracheostomy
- Subglottic Stenosis
- Tumors of the Head and Neck
- Defness in Children
- Acute Otitis Media and Mastoiditis
- Secretory Otitis Media
About the Author:
S. Musheer Hussain, MBBS, MSc(Manc), FRCS(Ed & Eng), FRCS(ORL-HNS), FRCP(Ed), is a consultant ENT surgeon and honorary professor of otolaryngology at Ninewells Hospital and the University of Dundee School of Medicine, UK
DHINGRA DISEASES of ENT PDF FREE Download [Direct Link]:
CLINICAL METHODS IN ENT by PT WAKODE PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
Pocked Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF Download Free
Download Logan Turner’s Diseases of the Nose, Throat and Ear PDF Free:
Download Logan turner’s Disease Of The Nose, Throat And Easr 11th edition in PDF form by clicking the download button given below. If the download link is nor responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply