In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of MOSBY’S COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF NURSING FOR THE NCLEX-RN EXAMINATION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
A classic resource that has helped nurses pass the NCLEX exam for over 60 years, Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 20th Edition is fully updated to reflect the newest NCLEX-RN test plan. Content review is presented in a concise and full-color outline format organized by the core areas of medical-surgical, pediatric, maternity/women’s health, and mental health nursing, with a practice test following each unit. More than 4,200 practice questions and rationales — including more than 600 questions in the newest alternate item formats — are written by a team of trusted NCLEX experts led by author Patricia M. Nugent. A companion CD enhances your NCLEX review by allowing you to customize quizzes and exams and download audio review summaries of key content.
Features of Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination 20th Edition PDF:
- Over 4,200 practice questions in the book and on the companion CD provide ample practice opportunities in both print and electronic testing formats.
- Review questions are grouped by categories of concern to focus your study on any areas of weakness.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided with every question.
- Text references are provided with the answer rationales for further study of difficult topics.
- Two comprehensive exams are coded by clinical area, client need, nursing process, and cognitive level, to help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan describes the recent changes and additions to content.
- Companion CD allows you to create customized quizzes and exams based on clinical area, NCLEX client needs category, nursing process, and cognitive level.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! 15% of total questions are alternate item formats, including new audio and graphic option formats.
- NEW and UNIQUE! An NCLEX Preparation Toolkit and two comprehensive exams help you strategize our review across clinical disciplines.
- Hundreds of NEW or revised questions reflect the increased emphasis on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items.
- A NEW section on nursing management discusses key concepts such as delegation and leadership.
- NEW! Downloadable audio summaries for medical-surgical nursing topics allow for on-the-go study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Unit 1: Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Factors Influencing Client Needs and Nursing Care
- Basics of Nursing Practice
- Integral Aspects of Nursing Care
- Foundations of Nursing Practice Review Questions with Answers and Rationales
Unit 2: Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Growth and Development of the Adult
- Nursing Care of Clients with Circulatory System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Respiratory System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Gastrointestinal System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Endocrine System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Integumentary System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Neuromusculoskeletal System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Urinary/Reproductive System Disorders
- Nursing Care of Clients with Infectious Diseases
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Review Questions with Answers and Rationales
Unit 3: Mental Health/Psychiatric Nursing
- Foundations of Mental Health/Psychiatric Nursing
- The Practice of Mental Health/Psychiatric Nursing
- Nursing Care of Clients with Disorders Usually First Evident in Infancy, Childhood, or Adolescence
- Nursing Care of Clients with Disorders Related to Alterations in Cognition and Perception
- Nursing Care of Clients with Disorders Related to Anxiety and Alterations in Mood
- Nursing Care of Clients with Disorders Related to Alterations in Behavior
- Nursing Care of Clients with Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
- Mental Health/Psychiatric Nursing Review Questions with Answers and Rationales
Unit 4: Childbearing and Women’s Health Nursing
- Nursing Care to Promote Childbearing and Women’s Health
- Nursing Care Related to Major Disorders Affecting Women’s Health
- Nursing Care of Women During Uncomplicated Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and the Postpartum Period
- Nursing Care of Women at Risk During Pregnancy, Labor, Childbirth, and the Postpartum Period
- Nursing Care of the Newborn
- Childbearing and Women’s Health Nursing Review Questions with Answers and Rationales
Unit 5: Child Health Nursing
- Foundations of Child Health Nursing
- Nursing Care of Infants
- Nursing Care of Toddlers
- Nursing Care of Preschoolers
- Nursing Care of School-Age Children
- Nursing Care of Adolescents
- Child Health Nursing Review Questions with Answers and Rationales
Unit 6: NCLEX Preparation Toolkit
- Study Worksheet for the Comprehensive Examination
- Comprehensive Test
You might also be interested in!
- Book Name : Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination
- Edition : 20th Edition | | ISBN : 0323078958
- Author Name : Patricia Nugent
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 1827 Pages
Download Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF Free:
You can easily download Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Nursing for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.