In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of NCLEX-RN DRUG GUIDE PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Ideal for studying on-the-go, Kaplan’s pocket-sized NCLEX Drug Guide provides concise review of more than 300 medications frequently prescribed in clinical practice. With up-to-date content and expert guidance, Kaplan’s NCLEX Drug Guide gives exam candidates the tools they need to study drugs effectively for the NCLEX.
Features of NCLEX-RN Drug Guide 8th Edition PDF:
- Flashcard-style pages with more than 300 frequently prescribed drugs grouped by medication category
- The most up-to-date content, including nursing considerations, side effects, and purpose for each drug
- Index of brand names and generic names
- Convenient phonetic pronunciation keys
- Appendix of medical abbreviations for quick reference
- Expert guidance and study tips for mastering the essential content
- Kaplan’s expert nursing faculty reviews and updates content.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Kaplan teaches to the NCLEX-RN. We provide the tools students need to develop critical thinking skills to successfully answer exam-level questions. We review the nursing content that is frequently tested, but more importantly, we show students how to use this knowledge to make nursing judgments. This gives you the confidence and knowledge they need to walk into the exam prepared and ready to pass. With Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam, you know you are getting the most up-to-date, expert information available to prepare for the NCLEX-RN.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review–all led by experienced nurse educators–Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Allergy and Asthma Medications
- Anti-Inflammatory Medications
- Cardiovascular Medications
- Diabetic Medications
- Gastrointestinal Medications
- Genitourinary Medications
- Hormones/Synthetic Substitutes/Modifiers
- Mental Health Medications
- Musculoskeletal Medications
- Neurological Medications
- Respiratory Medications
- Women’s Health
You might also be interested in!
- Book Name: NCLEX-RN Drug Guide: 300 Medications You Need to Know for the Exam
- Edition : 5th Edition | | ISBN : 1609788931
- Author Name: Kaplan
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 321 Pages
Download NCLEX-RN Drug Guide 8th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download NCLEX-RN Drug Guide 8th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.