In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of OXFORD CASE HISTORIES IN CARDIOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology present the core curriculum for specialist trainees in cardiology. Based around 50 well-structured, peer-reviewed cases gathered from the Oxford Hospitals, comprehensively covering the various disorders of the cardiac system. Each case history is followed by questions on important aspects of the diagnosis, interpretation of investigations, and management.
Features Of Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF:
- The answers are accompanied by a detailed discussion, including the differential diagnosis where relevant and other clinically important aspects of the condition.
- The book contains numerous illustrations of echocardiographic, radiographic and electrocardiographic data.
- The book will be of particular use to post-membership trainees who are preparing for specialty knowledge based assessments in cardiology and acute general medicine in the UK and Europe.
- The list of cases by diagnosis and category according to the cardiology curriculum from the JRCPTB and then extensive index allows the book to be used for revision and reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Cases 1–50
- List of cases by diagnosis
- List of cases by principal clinical features at diagnosis
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Rajkumar Rajendram is an intensivist, anaesthetist & perioperative physician combining active clinical practice with his interests in medical education and research. Striving for excellence in all that he does.
PARK’S PEDIATRICS CARDIOLOGY FOR PRACTITIONERS PDF
Download Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply