In this following post we share the PDF link of great pathology book POCKET COMPANION TO ROBBIN AND COTRAN PATHOLOGY 10TH EDITION PDF free with brief review and features. The download link can easily access at the last section of this post.
Offering rapid, portable access to key concepts and principles of pathology from Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition, this up-to-date Pocket Companion makes it easy to locate essential information on the go. The condensed, at-a-glance format, organized to parallel the parent text, is ideal for quick review―anytime, anywhere.
Robbin basic pathology is one of the best book of Kumar Abbas Aster who give a lots of his great contribution to the medical science. He wrote several books about different topics but this book is the best of his work. Most precise and beautiful aspects of this is that it covers all the things related to the pathology. For higher studies, you should have the basic knowledge of pathology. For this professors and teachers recommended Pocket Companion To Robbin and Cotran Pathological Basis Of Diseases. It is one the most studied and best selling book. for this you should study the features of the book given below.
Features of Pocket Companion To Robbin And Cotran Pathological Basis Of Disease PDF:
Following are the prime features of this pathology book given below
- Access key concepts and principles of pathology in a condensed, at-a-glance format that fits in your pocket.
- Locate additional information with abundant page references to the parent text.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book as well as new materials (outlined above) designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- Review for in-course exams and the USMLE Step 1 with content that highlights the most important material in the current edition Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease.
- Easily find information with help from a format that closely follows the Table of Contents from the current edition of the parent text.
Features of 10th edition:
- Features cutting-edge information on important topics such as novel therapies for hepatitis C, personalized medicine, the role of microbiome and metabolome in non-communicable disease, and much more.
- Includes new gross and microscopic figures for clarity of morphology and new artwork depicting the latest advances in molecular pathogenesis of cancers.
- Reflects updated page references and content changes found in to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 10th Edition.
- Contains all the key data and principles needed for the USMLE Step 1, in-course exams, and rotations.
Table Of Baby Robbins Basic Pathology:
Following are the complete chapter of this book given below;
- Chapter 1. The Cell as a Unit of Health and Disease
- Chapter 2. Cell Injury, Cell Death, and Adaptations
- Chapter 3. Inflammation and Repair
- Chapter 4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
- Chapter 5. Diseases of the Immune System
- Chapter 6. Neoplasia
- Chapter 7. Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
- Chapter 8. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
- Chapter 9. General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 10. Blood Vessels
- Chapter 11. Heart
- Chapter 12. Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
- Chapter 13. Lung
- Chapter 14. Kidney and Its Collecting System
- Chapter 15. Oral Cavities and Gastrointestinal Tract
- Chapter 16. Liver and Gallbladder
- Chapter 17. Pancreas
- Chapter 18. Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
- Chapter 19. Female Genital System and Breast
- Chapter 20. Endocrine System
- Chapter 21. Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissue Tumors
- Chapter 22. Peripheral Nerves and Muscles
- Chapter 23. Central Nervous System
- Chapter 24. Skin
About the Author:
Richard N Mitchell, MD, PhD, Lawrence J. Henderson Professor of Pathology and Health Sciences and Technology, Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Staff Pathologist, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Jon C. Aster, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School; Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
Download Baby Robbins Pathology 10th Edition PDF Free:
You can download this famous pocket pathology textbook PDF by clicking the link given below. If the download link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].