In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of PRE TEST OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Obstetrics and Gynecology: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of ob/gyn for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams.Over 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship’s core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
Features of Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 14th Edition PDF:
Here are important features of this book:
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. Karen M Schneider, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Obstetrics And Gynecology PreTest Self-Assessment And Review 14th Edition PDF:
- Preconception Counseling, Genetics, and Prenatal Diagnosis
- Maternal-Fetal Physiology and Placentation
- Antepartum Care and Fetal Surveillance
- Obstetrical Complications of Pregnancy
- Medical and Surgical Complications of Pregnancy
- Normal and Abnormal Labor and Delivery
- The Puerperium, Lactation, and Immediate
- Care of the Newborn
- Preventive Care and Health Maintenance
- Benign and Malignant Disorders of the Breast and Pelvis
- Infertility, Endocrinology, and Menstrual Dysfunction
- Pelvic Relaxation and Urology
- Human Sexuality and Contraception
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Download PreTest Obstetrics And Gynecology 14th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download PreTest Obstetrics And Gynecology 14th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding, kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Click to Download pdf
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.