In this post we have shared an overview and download link of ROBBINS ESSENTIAL PATHOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The newest addition to the highly regarded Robbins family of pathology references, Robbins Essential Pathology is a concise resource that covers the core knowledge needed for coursework and exams in an integrated, multimedia format designed for today’s students.
Ideal for use with an integrated medical curriculum, this easy-to-study multimedia package provides reliable Robbins content in a concentrated, highly efficient format, now fully integrated with interactive digital resources (cases, MCQs, images). Efficient, effective, and up to date, this new Robbins learning resource delivers the essential information you need to obtain a strong scientific foundation in pathology.
Features of Robbins Essential Pathology PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- The most concise Robbins text available, providing high-quality content and a case-based approach in a focused, multimedia learning package for coursework and exam preparation.
- Focuses on the core knowledge of disease mechanisms and essential clinical aspects that medical students need to know.
- Features more than 500 images and tables that illustrate key disorders and concepts.
- Includes Student Consult access which features the full contents of the book, plus exclusive integrated digital learning tools:
- Interactive cases and images that reinforce clinical application of core concepts
- Therapy boxes that describe new advances in medical therapeutics and support your transition to practice
- Self-assessment questions to help you evaluate your progress, with links to the Essentials text.
Table of Contents:
- The cell as a unit of health and disease / Richard. N. Mitchell
- Cell injury, cell death, and adaptations
- Inflammation and repair
- Hemodynamic disorders, thromboembolism, and shock
- Diseases of the immune system
- Genetic and pediatric diseases / Anirban Maitra
- Environmental and nutritional diseases
- General pathology of infectious diseases / Alexander J. McAdam, Karen M. Frank
- Blood vessels / Richard N. Mitchell
- Heart / Richard N. Mitchell
- Hematopoietic and lymphoid systems
- Lung / Aliya Noor Husain
- Kidney and its collecting system / Anthony Chang, Zoltan Laszik
- Oral cavity and gastrointestinal tract / Jerrold R. Turner, Mark W. Lingen
- Liver and gallbladder / Neil D. Theise
- Pancreas / Anirban Maitra
- Male genital system and lower urinary tract / Jonathan Epstein, Tamara L. Lotan
- Female genital system and breast / Lora Hedrick Ellenson, Susan C. Lester
- Endocrine system / Anirban Maitra
- Bones, joints, and soft tissue tumors / Andrew Horvai
- Peripheral nerves and muscles / Peter Pytel
- Central nervous system / Matthew P. Frosch
- Skin / Alexander J.F. Lazar.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Download Robbins Essential Pathology PDF free:
You can easily download Robbins Essential Pathology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.