In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The recent advances in many aspects of kidney diseases have mandated the ninth edition of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney . This all-encompassing work provides both clinicians and academicians with information they need to treat and study kidney disorders. Combining basic and clinical sciences, the book provides authoritative, concise, and readily accessible information. About 200 international authorities, guided by a team of five distinguished authorities in nephrology, create an invaluable resource. Dr. Schrier, the long-time sole editor of this work, has recruited four eminent nephrologists as co-editors for this edition.
Features of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition:
- Visualize key concepts and discern nuances of renal transplantation techniques through more than 335 superb illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online anywhere, anytime with Expert Consult online access.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Stay current with new chapters on Belatacept; kidney paired donation programs for living donors; and evidence in transplantation, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone your knowledge and clinical skills with new video clips at Expert Consult that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, brain death examination, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
The book is divided into eleven sections that cover;
- Structural, Functional Correlations in the Kidney
- Clinical Evaluation
- Cystic and Tubular Disorders
- Infections of the Urinary Tract and the Kidney
- Acute Renal Injury
- Glomerular, Interstitial, and Vascular Renal Diseases
- Systemic Diseases of the Kidney
- Disorders of Electrolyte, Water, and Acid-Base
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of End-Stage Renal Disease
- Content has been consolidated into two volumes.
Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF
Download Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition PDF Vol 1 free:
You can easily download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Leave a Reply