In this post we have shared an overview and download link of TE LINDE’S OPERATIVE GYNECOLOGY 12TH EDITION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology, Twelfth Edition, remains your authoritative resource on the comprehensive perioperative care of gynecologic patients. New features in this edition include a primer on anesthesia, a chapter on positioning for pelvic surgery, a practical review of pediatric gynecology, and a section on the use of surgical instruments.
All chapters have been updated to reflect contemporary gynecologic practice and the latest minimally invasive surgical approaches. New illustrations are included and each chapter includes step-by-step descriptions of surgical techniques. Today’s best surgeons and teachers offer a readable, intuitive, and concise reference for trainees as well as the experienced gynecologist.
Features of Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology 12th Edition PDF:
Following are the features of this book given below;
- A completely restructured table of contents that reflects the needs of today’s novice and experienced surgeons – ideal for quick reference and as a clinical refresher.
- An intuitive, chronological structure, covering relevant topics from preoperative preparation through postoperative care, as well as an expansive section on gynecologic procedures and surgical management of selected conditions.
- The same readable, easy-to-digest presentation you’ve come to expect from Te Linde’s.
- Expanded “Steps in the Procedure” boxes are supplied for all surgical chapters – a favorite feature that provides clear, easy-to-follow roadmaps for each procedure.
- More than 650 color illustrations, photographs and line drawings.
Table of Contents:
- Contributing Authors
- Section I. General Topics Affecting Gynecologic Surgery Practice
- Chapter 1. A Brief History of Operative Gynecology
- Chapter 2. The Ethics of Pelvic Surgery
- Chapter 3. Psychological Aspects of Pelvic Surgery
- Chapter 4. Professional Liability and Risk Management for the Gynecologic Surgeon
- Section II. Principles of Anatomy and Perioperative Considerations
- Chapter 5. Surgical Anatomy of the Female Pelvis
- Chapter 6. Preoperative Care
- Chapter 7. Postanesthesia and Postoperative Care
- Chapter 8. Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Metabolism
- Chapter 9. Postoperative Infections: Prevention and Management
- Chapter 10. Shock in the Gynecologic Patient
- Chapter 11. Wound Healing, Suture Material, and Surgical Instrumentation
- Section III. Principles of Gynecologic Surgical Techniques and Management of Endoscopy
- Chapter 12. Incisions for Gynecologic Surgery
- Chapter 13. Principles of Electrosurgery as Applied to Gynecology
- Chapter 14. Ultrasonic Surgery
- Chapter 15. Application of Laser in Gynecology
- Chapter 16. Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Chapter 17. Operative Hysteroscopy
- Chapter 18. Control of Pelvic Hemorrhage
- Section IV. Surgery for Fertility and Benign Gynecologic Conditions
- Chapter 19. Evolving Aspects of Reparative Surgery
- Chapter 20. Normal and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Chapter 21. Management of Abortion
- Chapter 22. Ectopic Pregnancy
- Chapter 23. Tubal Sterilization
- Chapter 24. Reconstructive Tubal Surgery
- Chapter 25. Endometriosis
- Chapter 26. Surgery for Benign Disease of the Ovary
- Chapter 27. Persistent or Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Chapter 28. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Chapter 29. Surgery for Anomalies of the Mllerian Ducts
- Chapter 30. Leiomyomata Uteri and Myomectomy
- Chapter 31. Hysterectomy
- Chapter 32. Gynecologic Surgery for Obstetric Patients
- A.. Obstetric Problems
- B.. Ovarian Tumors Complicating Pregnancy
- C.. Fetal Surgery
- Chapter 33. Surgical Conditions of the Vulva
- Chapter 34. Surgical Conditions of the Vagina and Urethra
- Section V. Surgery for Correction of Defects in Pelvic Support and Pelvic Fistulas
- Chapter 35. Surgical Correction of Defects in Pelvic Support
- A.. Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- B.. Anterior Compartment Defects
- C.. Posterior Compartment Defects
- D.. Vaginal Hysterectomy with Repair of Enterocele, Cystocele, and Rectocele
- E.. Vaginal Prolapse
- F.. The Nonsurgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse: The Use of Vaginal Pessaries
- Chapter 36. Urinary Stress Incontinence
- Chapter 37. Operative Injuries to the Ureter: Prevention, Recognition, and Management
- Chapter 38. Vesicovaginal and Urethrovaginal Fistulas
- Chapter 39. Fecal Incontinence and Rectovaginal Fistulas
- Section VI. Related Surgery
- Chapter 40. Breast Diseases: Benign and Malignant
- Chapter 41. The Vermiform Appendix in Relation to Gynecology
- Chapter 42. Intestinal Tract in Gynecologic Surgery
- Chapter 43. Nongynecologic Conditions Encountered by the Gynecologic Surgeon
- Section VII. Gynecologic Oncology
- Chapter 44. Malignancies of the Vulva
- Chapter 45. Cervical Cancer Precursors and Their Management
- Chapter 46. Cancer of the Cervix
- Chapter 47. Malignant Tumors of the Uterine Corpus
- Chapter 48. Ovarian Cancer: Etiology, Screening, and Surgery
- Chapter 49. Pelvic Exenteration
- Chapter 50. Surgical Reconstruction of the Pelvis in Gynecologic Cancer Patients
- Chapter 51. Training the Gynecologic Surgeon
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 848 pages
- Item Weight : 4 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 1.2 x 11.1 inches.
Download Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology 12th Edition PDF free:
You can easily download Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology 12th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Medstudentscorner.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Medstudentscorner.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.