In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of TEXTBOOK OF NEONATAL RESUSCITATION PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
New 7th Edition, Powerful resource for interactive, simulation-based teaching and learning. The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) is an educational program jointly sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Heart Association (AHA). The course is designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn to hospital staff who care for newborns at the time of delivery.
Features of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 7th Edition PDF:
- Text updated to reflect the 2015 AAP/AHA Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care of the Neonate
- Two new chapters added covering post-resuscitation care and preparing for resuscitation
- 140+ new full-color photographs replacing most line drawings.
TABLE OF CONTENT:
- Overview and Principles of Resuscitation
- Initial Steps of Resuscitation
- Use of Resuscitation Devices for Positive-Pressure Ventilation
- Chest Compressions
- Endotracheal Intubation and Laryngeal Mask Airway Insertion
- Special Considerations
- Resuscitation of Babies Born Preterm
- Ethics and Care at the End of Life
You might also be interested in!
Below are the technical specifications of Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 6th Edition PDF:
- Book Name: Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation
- Edition : 6th Edition | | ISBN : 1581104987
- Author Name: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 345 Pages
Download Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 7th Edition PDF Free:
You can easily download Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 7th Edition PDF by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“