It is a pocketbook of general practice for junior doctors/residents working on the hospital. This is a pocket book designed for hour-by-hour consultation. In this article we share a quick review along with PDF of CHURCHILL’S POCKETBOOK OF GENERAL PRACTICE 3RD EDITION FREE. You can download the book in PDF form at the end of this post.
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. It is a concise, easy-to-refer-to handbook of common conditions seen in general practice and how to treat them. Each condition is discussed in a standard way that will be familiar to most GPs – assessment, including history and examination, and management.
Throughout the book there are ‘alert’ boxes (marked with an exclamation point!) as well as helpful hints and ‘useful tips’, set off in boxes. This edition is completely up to date with the very latest information and includes national guidelines on treating major diseases seen in primary care.
Features Of Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice PDF:
following are the key features of this book given below;
- Short, concise handbook focusing on clinical and practical aspects of disease management
- Covers all the diseases commonly seen in primary care
- Omits complexities such as disease aetiology to focus on practical aspects of the GPs’ role
- Chapters are divided into systems of the body for ease of organisation and reference
- Topics presented as a diagnosis [e.g. epilepsy] or as a symptom [e.g. chest pain] to aid physician guidance
- Helpful appendices, including drug monitoring, private medical examinations, patient reports, notifiable diseases, management of anaphylaxis, immunisation, growth charts, dermatomes, etc.
- Incorporates all the latest national guidelines for diseases such as asthma, hypertension, diabetes
- Quality and Outcomes Framework features
Table Of Contents:
below are the complete chapters of this book given;
- Men’s health.
- Respiratory medicine.
- Infectious diseases.
- Ear, nose and throat.
- Rheumatology and orthopaedics.
- Terminal care.
Download Churchill’s Pocketbook of General Practice PDF Free:
By clicking the download given below the PDF will start to download in to your device. If the download does not working kindly inform us through comment section. We will updated you soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].